YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
DLqDhZNVYAAefnX.jpg

DLqDjL1UIAAxdep.jpg

DLqDkdMVYAACGXN.jpg

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Okay, I get that Jets fans are feeling bit doom and gloom, but I'm still just so excited that hockey is back so I can't hop on the depression wagon just yet. Bit cautious about the team though. Seems like Maurice hasn't been able to get the team play coherent defensive plans.

That said, should be a fun game. Lots of young talent. Jets win 4-2. Scheif with 0+4, Ehlers 1+1 and Laine 3+0. McDavid 0+0 and -4

Reactions: 204hockey and Gnova

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Everyone has to be better tonight , including Maurice , 60 minute effort , stop embarrassing yourselves and have some pride in your jobs . GO JETS GO !!!

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
For death and glory.

Oh wait, not yet. Go Jets go. Completely winnable game.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ok stop being depressing Jets, I use to like game days so quit being a buzz kill. I want the roller coaster to go up because this drop of doom ride sucks.

The season started two games ago and I know you missed the memo because you usually dissapoint me but this embarrassment and humiliation thing is new and I don’t enjoy it.

Tomorrow I want to wake up and say “hey can you believe we could be back to .500 if we win in Vancouver after those first two game”????

Quit sucking you bums.......now go out and have fun!!!

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
It's always nice to watch the best or about to be. How about a 60 minute effort tonight that is all we can ask win or lose I'll be happy.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I was just looking on dailfaceoff.com for line combinations to do my GDT, but thanks for saving me the work, YWG!

Here's the fruit of me very early and limited labour:

Therefore, it looks like:

Jets Forward Lines.jpg

Jets Defence Lines.jpg

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Goalies.jpg

EDIT: I didn't realize Hellebuyck was so bad on the road last season. If you took just his home stats he was actually not to bad (although he was very poor the one game I attended; the Jets-Lightning game).

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Ok boys
Pre season is over :)

This is it ;)

The game where everything comes. Together.

Key to the game
"No penalty"

:)
Wheeler
Erupts
Buff erupts
Little erupts

The kids erupts

Bring down the oilers!!!!!!

I see a winning streak coming.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
It is simply not possible for them to lay an egg for the third time in a row. It would be against the laws of physics.

images

What was our worst losing streak last season btw?

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Place your bets now:

Over/Under GAA 6 goals

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg
7-1 Oil. Sorry, let's be realistic......the changes needed to turn this team around are not going to happen overnight......at least make it close. Please don't fold like a cheap tent in a windstorm type loss tonight...again....

Reactions: GJETson

Slapshot Sultan

Oct 5, 2017
I hope the jets win 8-7 and something like that in upcoming games too until Maurice is fired for the lack of defense and jets are still able to make the playoffs, when the new coach arrives.

Reactions: Mud Turtle

JJ McCubbin

Apr 15, 2014
Wheeler with Little; Laine with Scheifele. That's all I'm asking for with regards to lines. PoMo, please make it so.

Prediction: 4-3 OT win for the Oilers. Jets have a much improved performance and we can all feel a little bit happier. Jets follow up with a win in Vancouver and head home with 3 points from the road trip.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Wheeler with Little; Laine with Scheifele. That's all I'm asking for with regards to lines. PoMo, please make it so.

Prediction: 4-3 OT win for the Oilers. Jets have a much improved performance and we can all feel a little bit happier. Jets follow up with a win in Vancouver and head home with 3 points from the road trip.

This indeed, Laine and Scheifele were magic together last season while Laine and Little have been a nightmare, even looking past this season onto the end of 16-17. Wheelers' bulldozing playstyle fits much better for someone like Little in my opinion and might actually wake the "old" man up. At the same time the first line needs a scorer. Being able to pull up the pressure and create scoring chances alone isn't enough if there's no one there to finish. If these changes don't happen after the first two abysmal losses I'm starting to question even the very remaining bit of faith I've left for Maurice, unless he's intentionally trying to keep Laine on the leach while the organisation is afraid of his next contract. Although right now they should probably be more worried about not creating another Trouba like scenario.

To be honest not expecting much out tonight's game and it feels sad to say that.

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
Wasn't all Masons fault as our defence was freaking horrid...that being said..chances of a change up in net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad