Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
IMG_2397.jpeg

MVP MVP MVP (that was supposed to say bet fyi)

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I think the Leafs board is ready to run Marner out of town

Or they might just not let him back in tonight lol
Leave him in Boston with Neely for a few weeks ..and he'll turn into a man

...then get him to sign a Bruin friendly contract for next season

Reactions: Gordoff

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Must be a Leaf Blower fan....lol:skeptic:

I was a little worried when they brought him up....he was getting pushed around a little too much....but wow....he is going to be a good one.
Yea then he blocks me so I cannot respond to him .Trollstomper ..Should be More like stomped by Bruins

Reactions: Gordoff

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Sean McDonough was hard on the Bruins all night on commentary, frequently pointing out their flaws and issues in the last couple of games and their flirting with some very unwanted history. In some guys you might say it was just bias, but Sean's a Boston guy, he gets the situation, and most of his criticisms were accurate if fairly obvious. I think he was simply as disgusted as most of the rest of us with how the team had been performing and made it known.

So I appreciated it really, and then he gave a very good call of Pasta's game-winner. Maybe not Jack-esque, but lots of passion and I think deep down some relief. We like to hate on broadcasters, especially the national ones, so credit where it's due - Sean and even Ray called a good game here.
Sean McDonough is a damn good hockey broadcaster, but Ferraro and PK can shove it where the sun don't shine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad