OT: Jets Lounge: The B Word Now Stands For Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
A quiet life you live, eh sully? :sarcasm:

wRRkPq4.gif

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
Don't lose focus close to post #10,000.

Also, Mac sucks. Can a person with a mac poke his screen and make things happen? No, I didn't think so.

Mac's suck.

Debian Linux FTW!

I have a 9 year old POS laptop running Debian, faster and more responsive than any Windows box I've bought and run into the ground since. I use it whenever I take a course at RRC.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Don't lose focus close to post #10,000.

Also, Mac sucks. Can a person with a mac poke his screen and make things happen? No, I didn't think so.

You'll find when you actually become an adult, that you don't need to incessantly poke things just so you can giggle at the results.

And I'm pretty sure you can do that with the new Mac books.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Why in the hell do I keep getting "content filtering" errors when trying to visit most web pages now? ****ing MTS.

Internet was slow as balls all evening, and now that it seems to be back I can't go anywhere but HF apparently.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Netflix finally launched in NZ today. I still don't feel like it's something I could subscribe to continuously, but I'll look into getting it for a couple months a year in addition to GCL.

Covers all the bases.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Netflix finally launched in NZ today. I still don't feel like it's something I could subscribe to continuously, but I'll look into getting it for a couple months a year in addition to GCL.

Covers all the bases.

What's the latest new releases, Jaws? Kramer vs Kramer?

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Why in the hell do I keep getting "content filtering" errors when trying to visit most web pages now? ****ing MTS.

Internet was slow as balls all evening, and now that it seems to be back I can't go anywhere but HF apparently.

I was getting that too. A headache considering I was installing Windows yesterday and needed to visit a bunch of sites to grab my application software/drivers again. Causing me some confusion/pain.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I was getting that too. A headache considering I was installing Windows yesterday and needed to visit a bunch of sites to grab my application software/drivers again. Causing me some confusion/pain.

I gave up and went to bed. Seems fine today. That was weird.

Combine that with the loss last night and I was a bit frustrated. :laugh:

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg

I gave up and went to bed. Seems fine today. That was weird.

Combine that with the loss last night and I was a bit frustrated. :laugh:

Solved:

MTS inadvertently filters internet customers' traffic

IceCapsFanNL

Nov 1, 2011
St. John's
Sad to hear about Clarkson.

I've been using computers since about 1981, when we used to load programs on Commodore computers with cassette tapes. I was real good with MSDOS, and have had Windows PC's since Windows 95.

Due to deteriorating quality of recent Windows laptops, I switch to MacBooks in 2013, and I'll never switch back.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman

I couldn't figure out what the **** was going on. I couldn't go anywhere but Google or Yahoo. Everywhere else just redirected to some "content filtering" site by MTS, which wouldn't even load.

So sick of them. Had so many issues with them recently. Contracts up in June so Rogers may just be getting some more business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad