OT: Jets Lounge: Romang who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Chantix works but you still gotta have will pwer after your done the prescription.

I had quit for 4 years solid going cold turkey.

Then a week before my wedding i bought a pack of colts (nerves). 5 years later im the proud owner of a disgusting and inconvient habit that i unfortunately enjoy.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Just got given one of those huge ass Jets insulated coffee cups. Big enough to hold soup or noodles. Goes nice with my toque.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I think any guy who see's a lady with nicely done implants, and says he doesn't like them.....is full of $**T

I think I am over big boobies. Even as early as 2-3 years ago I would would go nuts over them but lately I'd take a pair of nice b-cups anyday over implants.

Booty on the other hand :innocent: .... the phatter the better

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Just got given one of those huge ass Jets insulated coffee cups. Big enough to hold soup or noodles. Goes nice with my toque.

Ok one trip to Tim Horton's and you are officially a Canadian!

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Ok one trip to Tim Horton's and you are officially a Canadian!

Been there done that and my 7/11 slurpee cup collection is at four.

Also I'm going to New York for four days to see my uncle and his family. The only game the Rangers have is vs Islanders and its impossible to get tix for. I'll see if the Islanders have anything at home. Even the Devils. I'm staying with their captain's flower girl but can't get anything free.

Edit: Nope only NHL in the area is that Isles/Rangers game.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Two shows of Luke Bryan and I couldn't get eff all. :(

No surprises there. He's probably one of the most popular country stars right now. Even non country fans want to see that show.

Don't you guys hate that? People that are not fans of the band playing...get tickets anyways just to say they went.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
No surprises there. He's probably one of the most popular country stars right now. Even non country fans want to see that show.

Don't you guys hate that? People that are not fans of the band playing...get tickets anyways just to say they went.

I recently got back into country music so I'm a newish fan of Bryans. Not surprised either since it's his first time in Winnipeg. He's only ever done Countryfest before.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Though there can only be one winner of "my favorite person", know this, you all have a place in my heart.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Two shows of Luke Bryan and I couldn't get eff all. :(

My wife and her GF are huge, no chEck that, "HUGE" fans of Luke Bryan so this past week I was put in charge of getting tickets. I am going to have to download his music to get up to speed. I like allot of country and I like an excuse to drink so it should be fun.

Yea I am blown away the second show sold out so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad