GDT: Jets lose again, 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
This feels like the first season when we were leading the south east and Washington came to town for back to back games, we lost both and spiraled down the standings. Statement game either put up or shut up boys! GJG

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Good to see Mase back and healthy, hopefully a great game tonight. 6pm start, we on HNIC again?

Interested to see the lines. Wouldn't mind ESW PLL. Connor gets the short straw but he'll get to play weaker lines.

Game is on City TV. The outdoor game is on CBC.

Reactions: MardyBum

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
Hmmm. Apparently no line changes? I think I will sleep on this one and watch it when I wake up. I have low expectations if no line changes are made. :skeptic:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Hmmm. Apparently no line changes? I think I will sleep on this one and watch it when I wake up. I have low expectations if no line changes are made. :skeptic:

We have to hope there are no line changes tonight. That means we have stayed healthy and we are not in need of the "blender" in other words things have went well.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Depends on who shows up tonight. The effort has been just terrible the last few games. We looked nothing like we did when we were winning.

Don’t understand how professionals can change so drastically.

Reactions: GNP

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Depends on who shows up tonight. The effort has been just terrible the last few games. We looked nothing like we did when we were winning.

Need a quality start from our goaltender. Every game we have had a QS has not been a game where we necessarily looked good. But at least we had a decent chance of winning. Can't be down 3-0 after 10 minutes.

Not enough QS lately which severely reduces our odds of winning.

Reactions: 204hockey and ps241

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Very concerned about these two games with how poorly we’re playing these days. Could be two blow outs against us in two days.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Very concerned about these two games with how poorly we’re playing these days. Could be two blow outs

I know the Blues have really sucked lately. I'm looking forward to two competative games this weekend. It would really suck if we blew them out twice :sarcasm:

Reactions: jefferoni and DRC

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Need a quality start from our goaltender. Every game we have had a QS has not been a game where we necessarily looked good. But at least we had a decent chance of winning. Can't be down 3-0 after 10 minutes.

I agree. There hasn’t been too much great from the goal outwards the past few games.

Let’s hope they get back to what was making them successful.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I know the Blues have really sucked lately. I'm looking forward to two competative games this weekend. It would really suck if we blew them out twice :sarcasm:

We can hope.....not holding my breath

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
First game of a back to back / home and home against the Blues. This is really crucial. The boys have their work cut out this weekend.

At least you didn't show a up to date version of these guys , i hate when lead singers let themselves go . Lets just say he hasn't missed any meals . :laugh:

Reactions: jets2020champs

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

100% agree nothing has changed we need league average goaltending and lately it hasn’t been good enough. What would be great is if either one of them went on a heater here.

Reactions: 204hockey

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
At least we don't need to worry about the Blues tough guy anymore.
Thank god for no Reaves. He's someone I wouldn't fancy facing under any circumstances.

I won't be watching this one, but in case this is another puke-worthy game, "singing blues at the bag skate" could be a half-decent title for the PGT.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Battle of the back ups tonight. REALLY hope Mase has a quality start.

Mason won't be our backup for long. And this would make a much better avatar, being in a Jets jersey and all. Just sayin'... ;)

8473461.jpg

Reactions: ps241

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I think this is going to be a rough game and the one tomorrow will be even rougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad