GDT: Jets lose again, 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I will be on a plane during the game. On a jet cheering for jets. There better be good enough Wi-Fi for game center I swear to f***ing Jeffery.

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
I will be on a plane during the game. On a jet cheering for jets. There better be good enough Wi-Fi for game center I swear to ****ing Jeffery.

Sorry to tell you this, but nope. WiFi on planes forbids streaming. I have tried it, and no-go.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Oh man...I have a very queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

...and yes, it’s about this game and this weekend in general.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
This is a big game. We need to start giving Mason more starts. Helle is struggling.

TorJet

Jun 27, 2016
Sorry to tell you this, but nope. WiFi on planes forbids streaming. I have tried it, and no-go.

Yup, no streaming on planes - it eats up too much broadband and would make the already subpar wifi unusable for everyone else.

I was working abroad for a month recently and I became quite good at covering the game centre app with my hand as it loaded to hide the outcome and clicking the button in the top left corner that lets you watch either a live or archived game. You can blow throw an archived game by skipping commercials, intermission etc in about 1.5 hours or less.

So watch the archived version when you land and turn off notifications on your phone so nobody tells you the score.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Mucho trepidation.

Our heroes will need to sally forth with their "A" game to win. That means clean break-outs from the D-zone (begging the gods' favour?) and the first line to begin to pop a few. Oh, and a couple of goals from the second line and the bottom 6 will serve nicely.

C'mon les Jettes, avancée tout le monde pour le glorieux.
Komm, du Affen, lass uns das gewinnen.
Tule sina suuret aidit murskaa opposition.
Anota algunos objetivos para le amor De Dios en el cielo.
Motivare le tue estremità posteriori per superare la tua avversaria e segnare gol bellissimi.
Разбейте закон и поразите все на своей линии сайта.
Bruh! stay loose down to the socks
Rings and watch filled with rocks

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I don’t have a great vibe.....sickness running through our team and they have looked a bit off lately. We usually have good games with the Blues though so we’ll see I guess.

Man how I would cherish a win in this game.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Yup, no streaming on planes - it eats up too much broadband and would make the already subpar wifi unusable for everyone else.

I was working abroad for a month recently and I became quite good at covering the game centre app with my hand as it loaded to hide the outcome and clicking the button in the top left corner that lets you watch either a live or archived game. You can blow throw an archived game by skipping commercials, intermission etc in about 1.5 hours or less.

So watch the archived version when you land and turn off notifications on your phone so nobody tells you the score.

You realize you can select "hide scores" in GCL and spoil free is built in. I do this on iPad iPhone and AppleTV

IMG_0278.jpg

Reactions: Dayofthedogs

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Kind of expecting us to lose this one. Our swag has taken a hit recently and the Blues are damn good.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
With our schedule we could realistically be out of a playoff spot by the christmas holidays

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
This is not a make or break weekend. We can limp towards the playoffs and get Einstein back over Chariot and boom we are instantly a much stronger team.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Battle of the back ups tonight. REALLY hope Mase has a quality start.

Reactions: SLAYER

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
Can only watch the first period as I have a hockey game of my own to play at 8:10, boys need to put in a good effort tonight after the Chicago debacle, Go Jets Go!

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Good to see Mase back and healthy, hopefully a great game tonight. 6pm start, we on HNIC again?

Interested to see the lines. Wouldn't mind ESW PLL. Connor gets the short straw but he'll get to play weaker lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad