Post-Game Talk: Jets fall to the Ducks 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
LOL I was noticing the same thing. This is a huge game for the Jets if they want any chance of making the playoffs because Nash is the only team they have a shot at catching. Not that I'm cheering for a win either, I've given my perspective on that in the tank thread

There's about 5-10 GDT makers that regularly contribute. It's not easy to put these together. In the past, I've picked up games that no one had time or wanted to do - I can't do that all the time anymore. Sorry. It has no reflection on my want to create the GDT.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hey the Jets team newspaper is getting an ex-Jet (as in 1981) to write a column starting Friday, Scott Campbell may or may not be allowed to offer opinions on the Jets but if he does it will be something new from all the other TNSE muzzled sports media in this town.:help:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hey the Jets team newspaper is getting an ex-Jet (as in 1981) to write a column starting Friday, Scott Campbell may or may not be allowed to offer opinions on the Jets but if he does it will be something new from all the other TNSE muzzled sports media in this town.:help:

That should be interesting. :nod:

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg

judging by what he spits out on Twitter, i'll pass

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
judging by what he spits out on Twitter, i'll pass

If the Freep actually allows Campbell to offer opinion and constructive criticism when/where needed it will be a refreshing change, I'm not holding out much hope on that one. In hindsight maybe there was more to Lawless leaving the Freep for TSN which is the official Jets TV sports network........oh, never mind!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad