Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
In dyslexic so I didn't notice 😄
IMG_1934.JPG

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
How often does hitting on a woman work? As you said, it depends on the woman and how you define "hitting on". Using tired and trite lines never works; girls do talk to each other and exchange the worst ones. ("If you're free tonight, I'd love to buy you breakfast." "I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?" "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?") On the other hand, a direct and sincere suggestion of sex will be effective if she's in the mood -- and no, I don't mean desperate. Generally speaking, nobody wants to be hit on while at work.

Since the Jets don't play until Saturday ... and we are talking about lines.
Here is the best line ever and it was by accident. I used it 3 times and went 3 for 3 not that I was trying to use as a pickup line it just happened.
You know that obnoxious guy that can't take no for an answer?
He was bugging this girl next to us at a bar so much that I even felt sorry for her so the next time he came to her table I called him over and asked him "Why are you bugging my wife so much?"
The guy never came back and she buying me drinks after that.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
34? By jaysus that was a long time ago. I was not drunk the full year though. Not sure if that was good or bad. Belated birthday greetings @Jets 31
I would vote yes for Chevy being the best GM of the year, no doubt about it. He seems to get out of very tight situations, and come out smelling like a rose. That return for the "never happy" PLD was great.

Oh yeah, and a happy belated 34 th birthday greeting to one of our star posters @Jets31. Hope your getting in some nice golf down in LA. You need a break. :)

34? By jaysus that was a long time ago. I was not drunk the full year though. Not sure if that was good or bad. Belated birthday greetings @Jets 31
I wish i was 34 :laugh: Although in my head and in life i act like i'm 16 , funner that way.:naughty::laugh:

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba

They need to mix up the second/third lines a bit. I get the 4th is never going to score much, but :

Lowry has 1g 1p in his last 9
Apples 0 in the last 9
Nino 1g 1a in his last 9
Iafallo 0 for the last 13 was it? 18 without a goal?
Namestnikov 1 point in the last 6? Perfetti 0 in the last 5?

Need a bit more than just 1 line scoring, especially with KC out and the PP being what it is.

Or just let the top 4 D provide the extra offense needed :laugh:

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016

They need to mix up the second/third lines a bit. I get the 4th is never going to score much, but :

Lowry has 1g 1p in his last 9
Apples 0 in the last 9
Nino 1g 1a in his last 9
Iafallo 0 for the last 13 was it? 18 without a goal?
Namestnikov 1 point in the last 6? Perfetti 0 in the last 5?

Need a bit more than just 1 line scoring, especially with KC out and the PP being what it is.

Or just let the top 4 D provide the extra offense needed :laugh:

IMO, It will be tough to get another line scoring by shuffling 2/3 - this just might be the price we pay for losing KC.
If there is any low hanging fruit in this, IMO, it's the third that needs to get going - this line has created more offense in the past as they are currently constructed, so we need them to do it again.
The second takes the hit from losing KC - if you really wanted to get that line going, you probably need to shuffle 1/2 - which is doubtful considering how that top line is playing right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad