GDT: Jets @ Bruins | Mon Jan 21| 12 Noon | TD Garden | Game 2 | "Zapping the Bear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
It's my birthday today and all I want is a Jets win!

Going with a 4-1 Jets win

Happy Birthday! You heard 'em, Jets :)

I just want a better battle level from the team. I know they are not in game shape but they were down by one and just seemed to give up. That isn't good enough this year as the boos from the MTS Centre illustrate. We love the team but they don't get a free pass forever.

I would not take Wellwood out of the lineup. I thought he was one of our better forwards. I think Thorburn is the guy to come out. I don't want to rag on the guy, but he is absolutely our worst forward so if you are trying someone else out he's the guy who should come out.

GO JETS GO!!

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
A: They allow alcohol at your workplace.

B: You want to see if anyone is reading your posts.

3: You are one Mr. Ronald Hainsey and your time sitting in a boardroom (incapable of tying a tie) for the last 9 months has left you completely devoid of logical thought.

D: All of the above.

:sarcasm:

Lynk is some kind of RL friends with Hainsey (forget the actual connection), and has made a tradition of predicting Hainsey will score 6 goals in every game.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
The best traditions are the ones that never die!

Hainsey 6 goals

Grindphone

etc..

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
The best traditions are the ones that never die!

Hainsey 6 goals

Grindphone

etc..

i left my smartphone in canadian tire and i'm pretty sure some punk clerk/shelf-stocker stole it (left it there 5 mins before close and it was gone by morning). No grindphone untill i get a new one :(

EDIT: I probably shouldn't have mentioned that, now I have nothing to hide behind when i actually brutalize a post with bad spelling, non-existent grammer and random non-sequiturs.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
So I noticed the Jet in my avatar was pointing down. Figured I'd flip it around and see if that helps :D

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
A: They allow alcohol at your workplace.

B: You want to see if anyone is reading your posts.

3: You are one Mr. Ronald Hainsey and your time sitting in a boardroom (incapable of tying a tie) for the last 9 months has left you completely devoid of logical thought.

D: All of the above.

:sarcasm:

900x900px-LL-b244590e_YouMustBeNewHere.jpeg

;)

Lynk's been predicting 6 goals for Hainsey in a 6-1 victory for nigh onto 6 years. One of these days he'll look like a prophet.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
i left my smartphone in canadian tire and i'm pretty sure some punk clerk/shelf-stocker stole it (left it there 5 mins before close and it was gone by morning). No grindphone untill i get a new one :(

EDIT: I probably shouldn't have mentioned that, now I have nothing to hide behind when i actually brutalize a post with bad spelling, non-existent grammer and random non-sequiturs.

grammar

:P

Puckschmuck*

Don't like these early start games. I can't leave work to watch a hockey game.

No matter. The sentiment is the same:

GO JETS GO :handclap:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Just about time to settle in for the game. It feels like I'm playing hooky. Far worse ways to spend a -30 day in mid January. I wonder how things are going back at the office :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad