GDT: Jets @ Bruins | Mon Jan 21| 12 Noon | TD Garden | Game 2 | "Zapping the Bear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Aww man does that ever suck! Too bad Wheeler and Ladd were so brutal all night which forced Noel not to put them on the PP in OT. We have to have more urgency on the PP in situations like that, Enstrom has to shoot the puck on that PP or put Postma out there. Good effort, but man those points are huge.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Well, I'll take that point anyway. Would have been nice to get the 2 but damn, I wasn't expecting any so I'm pleased. Good game.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
We PLAYED good more or the less (def. better than Saturday) but with that kind of PP we just didn''t deserved a win. Just one PP goal and we take it in 60 - posts or not.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Shouldn't Kane be one of our shootout guys? I mean it seems like the sort of thing he'd be right up for...

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
It's two games, were you part of the crowd that was ragging on him last year? How did that turn out?

No time to wait for him this year! No excuses for Wheeler as he played in the DEL this year and should have an edge. Him and Ladd suck so far this year! Little looks good at least. If LLW wait a week or two to get going we could be toast!

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The pp cost us the game again. I don't know why the coaching staff trotted out the same group time and time again when it was clearly not working. The OT pp's were just atrocious.

mnhowitzer

Jul 7, 2006
Shootouts are bad enough, but these guys who about hit the brakes and work the puck back and forth need to be put to rest. Seguin did it...Matt Cullen always does it too. That's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad