Pre-Game Talk: Jets & Blues • Home and Home • Fri, Dec 27 & Sun, Dec 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
JETSvsBLUES.png

I'll be at the game on Friday... with family and friends... on my birthday...... so I hope the team figures their shtuff out before then!

Have a safe and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
View attachment 297495

I'll be at the game on Friday... with family and friends... on my birthday...... so I hope the team figures their shtuff out before then!

Have a safe and happy holidays, everyone!!!
Look at the game day sign up thread , you are going to be at a good game .;) Happy birthday , don't you hate having your birthday in December ? i know i do . Nobody has money for your presents .:laugh:

jefferoni

Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Look at the game day sign up thread , you are going to be at a good game .;) Happy birthday , don't you hate having your birthday in December ? i know i do . Nobody has money for your presents .:laugh:
Thanks for the birthday wishes and upcoming GDT magic, @Jets 31! I used to feel ripped off for having my birthday on the 27th... until I married my wife whose birthday is on the 26th! :laugh:

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
HUGE games. Jets have to win at least 1 of the games vs the Blues. Hopefully the players don't eat too much turkey after the turkey vs the Habs.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm not ready to look forward to a Jets game yet. Good thing we have 3 days off.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Hi folks,
I'm in Winnipeg as of today to visit relatives for a week. Then back to Montreal. First time back in Winnipeg since 2012. I bought tickets to the Jets/Blues game for my myself my mother ( who never seen a NHL game )
The last time I seen the Jets and Blues play in the rink was in the early 90s when my dad was still alive.
Looking forward to seeing for the first time this supposedly loud Bell MTS center.
Cheers

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Hi folks,
I'm in Winnipeg as of today to visit relatives for a week. Then back to Montreal. First time back in Winnipeg since 2012. I bought tickets to the Jets/Blues game for my myself my mother ( who never seen a NHL game )
The last time I seen the Jets and Blues play in the rink was in the early 90s when my dad was still alive.
Looking forward to seeing for the first time this supposedly loud Bell MTS center.
Cheers

Awesome, enjoy!

Reactions: Conflicted Habs fan

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Hi folks,
Cheers

Enjoy the game, hope the Jets win!

Reactions: Conflicted Habs fan

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Hi folks,
Cheers

Well, the damn music is plenty loud. Fan noise, not so much anymore. And a lot of fans may still have an excess of tryptophan in their systems. :laugh:

Better check mom's handbag to make sure it falls within the guidelines of the Purse Police.

1920TNSE-FO-006_ClearBagPolicy_600x400_BMP.jpg

Bell MTS Place patrons are encouraged to leave non-essential items at home and travel lightly when attending concerts and sporting events.
  • The max. size of purse/bag allowed is 14” x 14” x 6”
Purses/clutches with minimal pockets/compartments, fanny packs, small knapsacks, small drawstring bags or clear totes are preferred in order to help expedite entry into Bell MTS Place.
Oversize bags, backpacks and briefcases are prohibited in the seating area.
Patrons with bags that exceed the size restrictions above will be asked to return their bags to their vehicle or to utilize coat check ($3 cash-only fee). All bags left at coat check will be subject to a thorough search.
Certain exceptions will be made for medical reasons and in other special circumstances, as warranted and all oversized bags will be subject to a thorough search either by hand or x-ray machine, and will by tagged. For more information on True North’s Bag Policy, please contact Patron Services at [email protected].

Hope they win for you.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Hi folks,
Cheers
This is awesome. Enjoy and here's hoping for a big Jets win.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
View attachment 297495

Have a safe and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

Sucks being a Capricorn. My b-day’s on Monday

going to the game too with my son .....

jefferoni

Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Boring. Bring on the next damn game!
Here's some reading for you... ;)

CLICK for Game Notes: Dec. 27 vs. St. Louis Blues

The Winnipeg Jets return to the ice tomorrow after the three-day Christmas break to host the St. Louis Blues at Bell MTS Place in the first game of a home-and-home set…The Jets lost 6-2 to the Montreal Canadiens on Monday night in the last game before the break…Winnipeg visits St. Louis on Sunday afternoon in the back half of the home-and-home series, which begins a stretch of six of seven road games for the Jets.

Western Rivals
The Jets are 6-3-1 against divisional opponents this season…The Jets are 14-7-1 against the Western Conference this season…The Jets are in the midst of playing five of six games against Western Conference teams…Kyle Connor leads the Jets in scoring against the Western Conference with 23 points (9G, 14A) in 22 games, while Mark Scheifele has a team-leading 11 goals.

Wider Margins
Monday’s loss by four goals was Winnipeg’s fourth consecutive loss by three goals or more…The Jets are 9-12 in games decided by two goals or more this season, but 12-2-2 in games decided by one goal…Winnipeg’s 12 wins in one-goal games is tied for the NHL lead…The Jets past seven games have been decided by three goals or more (3-4-0).

Turning the Calendar
The Jets have won 40 games in a calendar year for the third consecutive year and fourth time in the past five years…The Jets need three points in their last three games in 2019 to post their third best record in a calendar year since relocation…Three wins in their last three games of 2019 would match the 46 wins the Jets had in 2017, which is the second most in franchise history.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad