Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Blue Jackets | Tues Nov 25, 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Yea I am not feeling it either....part of the ebb and flow of team sports but the reasons you give are sound especially the first part. Hope we are wrong.

We got this: 8pts in the next 5 games. :nod:

#scotchglasshalffull :sarcasm:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
It stuns me that regular everyday fans still think Pav is good. Talk about blindly consuming the media drivel.

I had a guy I love playing hockey with (and who's a pretty good player) try and tell me that Pavelec is one of the Jets best players :laugh:

He wasn't interested in the mountains of facts because BIIIIIG SAAAAVVVE PAVELEC (shouts Beyak as the opposition forward shoots the puck right into Pav's glove)

I sometimes feel like I live in bizzarro world when after 3 years, Thorburn and Pav both still have roles on this team.

I don't think that Pavelec will fall to his career .906. I hope he's done enough work on his conditioning and to his technique that he can keep it around 9.12 but I doubt it. He still completely loses the puck behind the net, cannot track side to side movement with ANY traffic in front, and mostly handles it like a grenade. He'll never overcome these things and it's what will keep him a mediocre starter best case scenario.

Would love a Hutch start tonight but not holding my breath. Pav and Thor will be in there again, stinking up the joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad