Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
254a8942b9e789ae9d8cf7bd7f4aeffd7a6ca14a.GIF

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
One thing I don't like about Ehlers on the Dubois line is that PLD has altered his game and is now sitting deeper allowing Nik and Conner to carry the puck. Dubois is at gus best when he is more involved with stirring the drink offensively.
Ehlers would make Scheif's line a lot better too.

Jeebus Helle...

Reactions: surixon and TheHead

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
You would think it would be considering how devastating an injury could be caused by a puck or skate clipping the hand. I would have been fine with blowing it down but can see how goalies would take advantage of the situation.
My son played goal, and basically if the strap is done up properly , it’s really impossible to have them accidentally fall off or for a goalie to just flick their wrist and have them fall off. I would say given how little it happens, the whistle should go, but the rule book today says no whistle.

Reactions: TheHead

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
My son played goal, and basically if the strap is done up properly , it’s really impossible to have them accidentally fall off or for a goalie to just flick their wrist and have them fall off. I would say given how little it happens, the whistle should go, but the rule book today says no whistle.
Thanks for the insight.
Agree blow it down
To much risk of injury

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
Thought I just saw a banner go by on the broadcast that said Helly leads the league in starts this season. Given the way he's playing this season, is it any wonder that the Jets are on the outside looking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad