Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Pionk

Votes: 14 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Helly

Best skater is Ehlers. He leads the team in points per min played and has consistently made the players around him better.
But does he lead the team in game winning goals? You can say that about making other guys better about lots of guys.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Scheif? Really.. He has been a floater for long stretches. Does D play not count in your opinion?

Sure he's not perfect but neither is anyone else and Scheifele is the central driver of our offence
The next two highest vote-getters are Connor and Laine but Connor has his defensive deficiencies as well and Laine hasn't been able to drive his own line very well when away from Scheifele
Don't get me wrong, my favourite players are Ehlers and Laine but IMO Scheifele has been the "best" outside of Hellebuyck

Reactions: Duke749

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Sure he's not perfect but neither is anyone else and Scheifele is the central driver of our offence
The next two highest vote-getters are Connor and Laine but Connor has his defensive deficiencies as well and Laine hasn't been able to drive his own line very well when away from Scheifele
Don't get me wrong, my favourite players are Ehlers and Laine but IMO Scheifele has been the "best" outside of Hellebuyck

I think that Wheeler has been better than Scheifele. Dude played 2C duties admirably well for a long stretch.

Reactions: probablywrongbut

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I voted Pionk because he is the biggest reason for offense in my mind. So much of our speed comes off his movement of the puck. Plays the most minutes besides Hellebuyck. But I think you could vote a few ways on this one. Be surprised if the Jackalope does not win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad