Votes: 14 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
It's Hellebuyck hand down. We'd be no where near a playoff spot without him right now. I think there is a very good chance he ends up a Vezina finalist and if we make the playoffs I think there's a good chance he should be a Hart finalist as well.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
It's Hellebuyck hand down. We'd be no where near a playoff spot without him right now. I think there is a very good chance he ends up a Vezina finalist and if we make the playoffs I think there's a good chance he should be a Hart finalist as well.

My opinion all year, has been that LB has played quite well behind a bad team D. He has a .895 sv% and 6-7-1 record. Just think where we would be if our starter had the same kind of numbers. Roughly 23-28-4 for the starter plus 6-7-1 for total of 29-35-5 = 63 pts. That would be tied with SJS for 4th from the bottom but they would have played 1 less game. 1 pt more than Ottawa, same number of games. We would have a good lottery ticket.

Shazzam

Now 20% Chunkier
Oct 29, 2015
Great White North eh...
Lol. I agree it's Helly but would be interested to see who finishes next. That's why you have 2 votes.

Oh, I didn't realize I had two votes. Helly is #1for sure. I'm thinking Laine as #2. He hasn't scored as much, but he's really taken a step in his all round play and isn't as much a one dimensional player anymore. And that's been consistent all year, as much as his scoring hasn't been. If he capitalized on his chances just a bit more, he'd be giving Helly a run for team mvps imo.

Reactions: Channelcat

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
GJj3gej.png

The choice could not be any easier.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Oh, I didn't realize I had two votes. Helly is #1for sure. I'm thinking Laine as #2. He hasn't scored as much, but he's really taken a step in his all round play and isn't as much a one dimensional player anymore. And that's been consistent all year, as much as his scoring hasn't been. If he capitalized on his chances just a bit more, he'd be giving Helly a run for team mvps imo.
No, no one would really challenge Helly.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I was going back and forth in my mind as to whether or not to pick Helle or Connor ? I thought Helle is the anchor of this team, and likely without him, we wouldn't be where we are --right out of the race.

Then I thought without Connor's scoring we probably would have lost a couple more games without him. He's also improved a lot and I expect him to be a 50 goal scorer.

After this mental tussle in my mind --I voted for Connor -- but thinking about it more --I think Helle should get the nod.:nod:

ovythegiraffe

Nov 26, 2018
Helly easily. Would've been a horrible season without him.

Gonna go with ehlers second. He's been a force despite not getting much trust from the coach. Leads the team in 5v5 scoring and penalty +-.

Connor and Laine tied for third

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I voted Helly and Connor, but I REALLY wanted to vote for Laine. I expect he may be the best player on this team as early as next year.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Strange to see Ehlers and Pionk ahead of 55 on this.

Scheif has gone pretty unnoticed for awhile. Connor probably doesn’t have the numbers he has without Scheif. Scheif has been the anchor on his line for much of the year. Connor is mostly just a finisher, albeit, an elite one at that.

Reactions: Channelcat

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Helle by an eye-ticcy landslide. Anything but Vezina Helle has us out of the playoff race week and maybe even months ago.

I'd go with Pionk next, followed by Laine, and then Copp and Connor in a dead heat for the silver, bronze and runner-up, and hand out participation ribbons to everyone else but Ehlers and Harkins, who get a tepid Freezie from the Coleman cooler.

Reactions: Channelcat and Jet

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I'm really shocked that people aren't picking Pionk as their second. He has been our savior defensively and has been our best defenseman all year.

Jet, even that Sip picked Pionk as his second and what does he know!

Reactions: Jet

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2