Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Avalanche, Dec 31 at 7:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHel

Feb 26, 2018
To the next one. Games aren't going to get easyer. We have had tight games against them, but team isn't right place at the moment. Can we turn this around to close our year?

Lines aren't working and some changes could bring some jump to our game. I would like to see something like this.

27-55-29
81-26-85
or
85-55-29
81-26-27

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Hoping for a win to start the evening on a good note!
:party: :cheers: :partytime:

giphy.gif

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I think I might have to make Scarlett a healthy scratch for this game. She just hasn't been getting the job done lately. Maybe a timeout is what's needed. An opportunity for some self-reflection. I think I know who I'm going to dress for the Colorado game. :nod:

HHel

Feb 26, 2018
I think I might have to make Scarlett a healthy scratch for this game. She just hasn't been getting the job done lately. Maybe a timeout is what's needed. An opportunity for some self-reflection. I think I know who I'm going to dress for the Colorado game. :nod:
Or maybe you should post that Scarlett with the gym ball. :naughty::P I think we have had wrong kind of Scarlett pics. :wg:

Reactions: Jets 31

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg

Great, just keep in mind, that I like men....

Reactions: Howard Chuck

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Players: Scheifele & Hellebuyck

Coach Maurice scrum topics: The selection of Hellebuyck and Scheifele as All-Stars. Whether it means something to a player to be selected. How he managed today with his players. Will Mathieu Perreault be a player tomorrow?

To listen click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad