GDT: Jets @ Avalanche - 8:00 pm CT - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
We literally are not beating anyone. There is not a team
In the west I think we can take. So
What ever Blues, Stars, Preds. What ever. At this point I just hope we don't get embarrased and swept

cdem72

Oct 27, 2017
So keep the first line on for the entire PP and into OT. PoMo mixes all lines except no. 1. Same result. Very frustrating. Quick exit first round?

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Good thing is the Predators have to play the "very hot" Hawks in their next game, so if we beat Arizona, and the Hawks win--we get 1st place. :thumbu:
Even better news, four meteors may simultaneously crush the Blues, Stars, Avs and Preds practice facilities while the teams are all inside and we win by default.

Reactions: Robinson2187

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Laine laid one hit had a couple good shifts aside from that mostly crap, low expectations or what?!
Well, ask him why he can't play with Little. Fourth line with Lowry and give him 5 minutes of ice time and work up or down from there. Still need him on PP1 though.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
So, you’re saying our destination is no longer in our hands

I guess it's not, but if we're the great team we think we are, we should be able to beat St.Louis or Dallas, or the Preds. I think we can. We could have easily won that game--just a lucky shot or bounce won it. I liked the fight in the team.

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg

I guess it's not, but if we're the great team we think we are, we should be able to beat St.Louis or Dallas, or the Preds. I think we can. We could have easily won that game--just a lucky shot or bounce won it. I liked the fight in the team.
We were better than we’ve been ... hope that gives the players a little confidence

Reactions: GNP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad