Jets At The World Hockey Championship (Part II)

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
So much Vengaboys at the World Chamionships, haven't heard these songs in ages

Hah, I noticed this as well. Felt like U4ia circa 1998. I am pretty sure I heard some 666 as well.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
There has been a huge boom for 90's eurodance at this side of the Atlantic for some years now that may be part reason for the musical selections. I was listening to the 90's nostalgia program on radio yesterday and apparently there's completely new material out by Basic Element feat. Dr. Alban.

2 Unlimited is of course timeless in these circles.

wpgfishfan

Apr 1, 2014
I'm going with Connor being s healthy scratch which is disappointing when his college linemates are still getting ice time

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Ehler's roofs a beautiful backhand goal in the SO...

Edit: and Denmark wins in the SO! Nice goals by Ellers, Ehlers, and Jenson.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I think Ehlers needs to be a regular shootout guy next year

wpgfishfan

Apr 1, 2014
Wasn't Connor relegated to 4th line before injury and return?

Would be nice if we could get an interview with him to confirm if his lack off ice time is injury related

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Wasn't Connor relegated to 4th line before injury and return?

Would be nice if we could get an interview with him to confirm if his lack off ice time is injury related

No he got elevated to the # 1 line with Larkin and Foligno before his injury. He began the tournament playing with college linemates Compher and Motte. Even in the game he returned he was playing PP with Matthews

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Great goal by Ehlers who came in flying. Happy to see the Danes beat Czech and hope to see Ehlers get even more play time.

At this point, maybe Connor's injury is minor as stated but not worth pushing before his biggest off-season and rookie season.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hope he can get back in. USA misses his vision and playmaking, imo.

The US misses having some real NHL talent, AHL and college players don't seem to be getting the job done for the US!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad