GDT: Jets at PATRIOTS - The End Of The Line - CBS, TSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It probably was too much To ask them to lose to this jets team. Probably harder than beating the Chiefs tbh

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
It probably was too much To ask them to lose to this jets team. Probably harder than beating the Chiefs tbh

I wish they just lost that OT game to the Jets back in November, then we wouldn't have had to go through all the "path" bs until the Rams game and could've secured a better draft slot.

Reactions: Scruffy and CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I still think they make the playoffs if Cam doesn't get Covid.

It cost them the Broncos game for sure. And that changes the entire dynamic of the rest of the season if they win it. I'm not assuming they beat KC with a non-Hoyer QB, but they played them tough.

Though in the end, I think the Covid incident affected the defense more than the offense, since the leaders on the defense like the Mccourtys and Gilmore pretty much mutinied afterward and voiced their displeasure with the league jerking them around. They never played the same lockdown style after the KC game with the exception of the Chargers game.

Reactions: sarge88

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
It cost them the Broncos game for sure. And that changes the entire dynamic of the rest of the season if they win it. I'm not assuming they beat KC with a non-Hoyer QB, but they played them tough.

Though in the end, I think the Covid incident affected the defense more than the offense, since the leaders on the defense like the Mccourtys and Gilmore pretty much mutinied afterward and voiced their displeasure with the league jerking them around. They never played the same lockdown style after the KC game with the exception of the Chargers game.
They mutinied there own team because of the league?

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Cant copy the tweet but just saw this

Dead Money if Cut
$7.7M - Stephon Gilmore
$2.5M - Dont'a Hightower
$8.6M - Devin McCourty
$5.9M - Shaq Mason
$2.6M - Marcus Cannon
$4.0M - Jonathan Jones
$2.7M - Julian Edelman
$8.0M - Patrick Chung
$1.1M - Beau Allen
$3.6M - Isaiah Wynn

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Dead Money if Cut
$7.7M - Stephon Gilmore
$2.5M - Dont'a Hightower
$8.6M - Devin McCourty
$5.9M - Shaq Mason
$2.6M - Marcus Cannon
$4.0M - Jonathan Jones
$2.7M - Julian Edelman
$8.0M - Patrick Chung
$1.1M - Beau Allen
$3.6M - Isaiah Wynn

I think only Edelman gets cut, maybe Beau Allen. And even then they may not cut Edelman, it’s not like that contract is too much of an issue. Gilmore can probably be traded for a later round pick. I see Cannon retiring. Possibly same for Chung and Hightower

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Gilmore traded. Cannon, Allen definitely cut. Hightower maybe cut or restructured. Everyone else will be back.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Desmond Ridder is the QB to draft. Chris Olave from Ohio State perfect wideout for this team. Two guys for this front 7 D I love are Zavon Collins the linebacker from Tulsa and Jordan Davis the DT from Georgia

Reactions: CDJ

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
I'll be interested to see how they deal with jc jackson. RFAs are usually tough to predict.

Rosenbaum is his agent, so a long term deal might be difficult.

First round tender?
Second?

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Desmond Ridder is the QB to draft. Chris Olave from Ohio State perfect wideout for this team. Two guys for this front 7 D I love are Zavon Collins the linebacker from Tulsa and Jordan Davis the DT from Georgia
Desmond Ridder is known for poor decision making and interceptions. Yeah let's get him! :laugh:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Dead Money if Cut
$7.7M - Stephon Gilmore
$2.5M - Dont'a Hightower
$8.6M - Devin McCourty
$5.9M - Shaq Mason
$2.6M - Marcus Cannon
$4.0M - Jonathan Jones
$2.7M - Julian Edelman
$8.0M - Patrick Chung
$1.1M - Beau Allen
$3.6M - Isaiah Wynn

If you post something from ‘out there’ please supply the link or reputable source going forward. Thanks.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

can’t teach elite physical tools and Ridder has them

good character from all accounts too. 2nd half of the Georgia game wasn’t good but whatever, he’s looked pretty good all year and represents a new age RPO threat that could do major damage if coached up

Reactions: GlenFeatherstone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad