Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This is gonna be an ugly one given our injury report

people have checked out. Plz nobody pop an Achilles, take it easy out there

we’re goin JV folks

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
My quick math may not be perfect, but right now I believe we're drafting 15th. If we throw this one and all the other 6-9 teams win, I believe we can move up to 10th, or even 9th if the Cowboys and Giants manage to tie somehow. If we win and the Raiders lose, we're 16th, which is the worst we can do.

That's really all that's at stake tomorrow for the Pats. I'm full on the tank train, no shame. I don't care if old people think we're "bad sports fans", the franchise is better off in the long run with a top 10 pick than a 16 pick. Winning gains you nothing other than shallow pride in beating a rival to end a shitty season in front of no fans. Rumor and innuendo is that Gase is getting fired either way, so he might actually be trying to win tomorrow for his sendoff. I believe in the Patriots to find a way to lose.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
My quick math may not be perfect, but right now I believe we're drafting 15th. If we throw this one and all the other 6-9 teams win, I believe we can move up to 10th, or even 9th if the Cowboys and Giants manage to tie somehow. If we win and the Raiders lose, we're 16th, which is the worst we can do.

That's really all that's at stake tomorrow for the Pats. I'm full on the tank train, no shame. I don't care if old people think we're "bad sports fans", the franchise is better off in the long run with a top 10 pick than a 16 pick. Winning gains you nothing other than shallow pride in beating a rival to end a shitty season in front of no fans. Rumor and innuendo is that Gase is getting fired either way, so he might actually be trying to win tomorrow for his sendoff. I believe in the Patriots to find a way to lose.
Picking 10th would be a whole lot better than 15.
The " unknown" is whatever pick we have in the first round, Bill gets trade happy and finds a way to get more picks and trades down.
I hope he does not do this with our first rounder.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Picking 10th would be a whole lot better than 15.
The " unknown" is whatever pick we have in the first round, Bill gets trade happy and finds a way to get more picks and trades down.
I hope he does not do this with our first rounder.
Exactly.

The Patriots do have a lot of holes, but they desperately need a “cornerstone” player at quarterback or in the front seven on defense.

Bill Belichick’s big test isn’t today. It’s three and a half months from now at the draft. Today is just football for the love of the game.

Reactions: BMC

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
To quote @TP:

Whatever.

We’re having our rescheduled Christmas get together with the fiancée’s side of the family.

Her uncle is anti-Brady.

I’m bringing my iPad to watch the Bucs in the event that he plays the “old man” seniority card and wants to watch the meaningless Pats game.

213E19DC-CA07-41DE-99E6-6030FCF80011.jpeg

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Cam isn’t even an option for prop bets on Bovada so I assume someone knows something and Stidham will get his chance.

or one better, Hoyer, so the entire game thread can be filled with the 1000 IQ takes that Brian Hoyer stinks.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Defense was a lot worse than I thought they’d be, I gave their prior LB group too little credit

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Defense was a lot worse than I thought they’d be, I gave their prior LB group too little credit
Losing Hightower and Chung hurt. Hope to see them both back next season along with Jason McCourty and Matthew Slater

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Losing Hightower and Chung hurt. Hope to see them both back next season along with Jason McCourty and Matthew Slater

Collins/Van Noy/Roberts too

I don’t need Jason back. Slater I do tho

there’s been whispers on the World Wide Web that Hightower may retire. I hope not but I understand if he does

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Collins/Van Noy/Roberts too

I don’t need Jason back. Slater I do tho

there’s been whispers on the World Wide Web that Hightower may retire. I hope not but I understand if he does
If I had to put $20 down it will be Chung who retires not Hightower.

No matter what either of them decide, I will be behind them 100%.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad