GDT: Jets at Canucks GDT Saturday February 17th, 9pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Well it was nice of Bones to give half a game reunion for the line that was absolutely dominant during Connor's injury, also nice to see Heinola will never dress a game for the Jets again as Stanley keeps getting ice time.

Like, I don't want to just curl up in a ball and say "f*** it" on a team that's still riding those banked points from back when, but what am I to do? It's clear we either have zero analytics, or our analytics department is just one lip-service grunt whose sole job is to be ignored; if I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

No now we're left with a broken power play they refused to do anything about, and coaching ideas from the Korean War era.

Sorry for being a downer, but I'm at the point where I don't know what I hope to see happen anymore, you know?

Well my fat ol’ ass is gonna be chasing down some Vern’s Pizza with a side of crow tonight. And while I’m certainly not of Caribbean descent, I’ll be the spiced jerk tonight — boy, those last two goals were something magical.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Jets playing such a strong game tonight, and dominating in the scoring chances. Great game by Villardi, and I like Mono's game as well.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Well my fat ol’ ass is gonna be chasing down some Vern’s Pizza with a side of crow tonight. And while I’m certainly not of Caribbean descent, I’ll be the spiced jerk tonight — boy, those last two goals were something magical.
Vern's? Come on, man, it's never that bad.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

Let us know how your hat tastes too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad