GDT: Jets at Canucks GDT Saturday February 17th, 9pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Day early GDT, shoot me blame @Jets 31 and @SUX2BU for starting this trend. Yah might say the Jets scoring will need to return for this match up while retaining defensive prowess.

Not a Massive Ryan Reynolds fan but whatever he is from the Wet ass Coast.

I do love the comic Deadpool character though thanks to Rob Liefeld of Marvel and Image comics days past to create him.

1708114159986.jpeg)

1708110702971.jpeg

I thank you all for ahead of participating and adding line up cards, weather conditions, broadcasters of game, and what colour gitch Fefe is wearing come game time.

Canucks shall die!

Cheers Lads and Ladies,

GO JETS GO
:jets:jets:jets:jets:jets

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Day early GDT, shoot me blame @Jets 31 and @SUX2BU for starting this trend. Yah might say the Jets scoring will need to return for this match up while retaining defensive prowess.

Not a Massive Ryan Reynolds fan but whatever he is from the Wet ass Coast.

I do love the comic Deadpool character though thanks to Rob Liefeld of Marvel and Image comics days past to create him.

I expect a shooting gallery!

I thank you all for ahead of participating and adding line up cards, weather conditions, broadcasters of game, and what colour gitch Fefe is wearing come game time.

Canucks shall die!

Cheers Lads,

GO JETS GO
:jets:jets:jets:jets:jets
I don't see any gifs , did you forget? :laugh:

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Here I am struggling to stay awake for the final afternoon before Reading Week and suddenly there's a GDT in front of me!

I know I have the occasional unintended nap in my carrel, but did I sleep right through until Saturday morning? Good thing The Baron explained the new tradition or I would have had my mind well and truly foxed with.

While I've been a loyal and faithful (if not oversharing) fan of the Jets, with this game I have to go back to my old hometown upbringing as a Kits girl. I think the Canucks are going to take this one and take it big. They will score on the powerplay while we don't, they will score 5v5 while we don't, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Canucks get a shorty, too.

Or maybe I'm playing the Reverse Jinx card and secretly hoping the Jets will win?

Naw. I think we're going to be pummelled.

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Here I am struggling to stay awake for the final afternoon before Reading Week and suddenly there's a GDT in front of me!

I know I have the occasional unintended nap in my carrel, but did I sleep right through until Saturday morning? Good thing The Baron explained the new tradition or I would have had my mind well and truly foxed with.

While I've been a loyal and faithful (if not oversharing) fan of the Jets, with this game I have to go back to my old hometown upbringing as a Kits girl. I think the Canucks are going to take this one and take it big. They will score on the powerplay while we don't, they will score 5v5 while we don't, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Canucks get a shorty, too.

Or maybe I'm playing the Reverse Jinx card and secretly hoping the Jets will win?

Ouch…

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
maybe demko will revert back to last year's form? :dunno:. Vancouver is pretty damn good.

I remember when folks on here would clown JT Miller and his contract..... was a bit surprised to see he is 7th in scoring in the NHL, and then additionally 137 hits registered (+52 on the next player out of the top-10 in scoring), and 55% on the dot.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
maybe demko will revert back to last year's form? :dunno:. Vancouver is pretty damn good.

I remember when folks on here would clown JT Miller and his contract..... was a bit surprised to see he is 7th in scoring in the NHL, and then additionally 137 hits registered (+52 on the next player out of the top-10 in scoring), and 55% on the dot.
Those are impressive numbers - I had no idea he was getting all that done

Reactions: Ggg99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad