Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Kraken 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Not the masterpiece the past two games were, but I thought it wasn't that bad overall. Jets had solid stretches where they had the Kraken hemmed in, didn't feel like there was much of that going against us. They were getting in a lot but it didn't feel like they were getting a lot of quality chances.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
3/5 Stickmen tonight, KFC scores goals, Helle locks up the Vezina, some scrambly play out there tonight, hope Barron is okay but we do have depth. 1 more regular season game that don't mean much but why not keep the winning streak going.

small_dance.gif
small_dance.gif
small_dance.gif

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Not the masterpiece the past two games were, but I thought it wasn't that bad overall. Jets had solid stretches where they had the Kraken hemmed in, didn't feel like there was much of that going against us. They were getting in a lot but it didn't feel like they were getting a lot of quality chances.
Looking at the underlying numbers this seems to hold. Only 4 Jets were below 50% in high danger chances. That's to say only 4 Jets had more high danger chances against than for while they were on the ice.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The Jets now have won 7 straight, and at a very crucial part of the season. The people calling the Jets "frauds" will really be second guessing themselves. The Jets are for real, and peaking at the right time.

That second line is really cooking out there, and Chevy will have to make some big decisions on Monohan, and Toffoli. Ehlers has really come alive on the score sheet lately, and these guys are "key guys"

I say free up some Cap space and get rid of Schmidt and Pionk, and use the money to sign Monohan and Perfetti. Not sure on Toffoli, although he can score, so you have to think about it.

Congrats to Chevy for bringing in key guys like Mono and Toffoli, which may take us on a deep playoff run, and possibly in the Stanley Cup final.

7 in a row and counting -- well done boys.:thumbu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad