Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Kraken 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Got the job done - that was probably about half throttle for this team and that was all that was needed tonight.
PO's are all I care about right now - expect to see a amped up Jets team that are aware that they are a legit contender - full throttle.
It was interesting to see the Krack's effort - they came to play and didn't make it easy.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
so Jets better win the last game just in case they face Vancouver. Ofcourse Jets need ti go through the Avalanche 1st and that will be hard with their superstars.

2nd
What is the status on the Jennings throphy?
I understand that might not mean much to some, but 100% that is a big thing for Helly And the whole team.

For individual standpoint
if Helly wins 2 vezina
1 Jenning
and hopefully wins a cup
and becomes the best US board goalie.
He can be one of the best in the history when its all said and done. Not saying top 5 best but 10 or 15.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Pooh approves of home ice white-out advantage.
OIG.mfVyLP.jpeg

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
so Jets better win the last game just in case they face Vancouver. Ofcourse Jets need ti go through the Avalanche 1st and that will be hard with their superstars.

2nd
What is the status on the Jennings throphy?
I understand that might not mean much to some, but 100% that is a big thing for Helly And the whole team.

For individual standpoint
if Helly wins 2 vezina
1 Jenning
and hopefully wins a cup
and becomes the best US board goalie.
He can be one of the best in the history when its all said and done. Not saying top 5 best but 10 or 15.

Florida has allowed 200 and we have allowed 197
2 or fewer goals gives Helle an outright Jennings, 3 ties for it, and 4+ loses to Florida

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Not exactly like the game against Colorado, but as they say, they don't ask you how you won, they just ask you how many you won. On to the final game of the season and home ice advantage in the first round. I give this game three Dr. Nick Riviera's out of five...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Canuckleheads has been posted for your guesses. Remember, it's the last one of the regular season, so make sure you get one in. See you on Thursday! Good night...

giphy.gif

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Well it wasn't a Picasso by any means but we won.

Still not sure why we started Helle. He'll likely play again Thursday.

Barron, Vilardi and Jomo will all be sore tomorrow.

While Thursday's game is of some import I guess ( I thought Van as division champion gets home ice advantage against everybody not named Dallas) might be and idea to rest some guys.

If we can bring up some Moose guys I'd consider doing it.

F*ck Vegas. If Vegas plays the Stars in the first round I wish there could be a way for and old fashioned AWA style double countout,

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
The game on Thursday is actually pretty important in case we meet Vancouver in the playoffs.
I disagree. It is as meaningless as an exhibition game although feel free to play Pionk the whole game. He is in shambles.

TSN Leafs coverage goes on......and on......and on....
I am surprised they did not break into the Jets game to announce AM failed to score his 70th! At least he will win a cup this year.

At

Reactions: sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad