Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Ducks 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
That was a very uninspiring road game against a team at the bottom of the West. The Jets played down to their opponent's level instead of playing their own game. Reminded me of Claude Noel. I expected them to be a lot better. Instead, they lost their leading goal scorer to a bullshit play, then had to climb out of a hole. Bucky should have got the 2nd goal, but that first one was all on the PK. Special Teams remains a work in progress. Good thing that Jets were opportunistic and made good on their chances, but a game like this will quickly sink them against LA.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
IMG_5596.gif

Top spot in the central, ya baby! Hoping KFC recovers fast. I would love Chib to come up in the mean time.

I was never worried about the Jets being down 2. Haven’t had that feeling about the team in a while.

Last edited:

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
That was a very uninspiring road game against a team at the bottom of the West. The Jets played down to their opponent's level instead of playing their own game. Reminded me of Claude Noel. I expected them to be a lot better. Instead, they lost their leading goal scorer to a bullshit play, then had to climb out of a hole. Bucky should have got the 2nd goal, but that first one was all on the PK. Special Teams remains a work in progress. Good thing that Jets were opportunistic and made good on their chances, but a game like this will quickly sink them against LA.

They ain't all Picassos. Prior Jets teams have given up after injuries like that.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Lovely stuff

Missed a big chunk of that due to familial contractual obligations

Looked at my phone on the ride home saw 2-0 dorks

4 in a row baby

I hope Connor's knee isn't too broken.

Vilardi with a genius tip

Keep it rolling
Also missed some of the game as I gnawed on moms overcooked roast beast!

nice comeback from 2 down

saw the highlights of the cheap shot on KFC, total bull shit play

first place smells nice

slow Gus dressed

Extra special comeback win dealing with KC's loss. I'm going to look on the bright and hopeful side and assume KFC is only out for a bit.

Ehlers Scheifele Vilardi
Perfetti Names Nino
Iafallo Lowry Apples?

Or maybe swap Vilardi and Nino.
No, leave AHL Apples on the third or better yet move Barron up and drop AHL Apples to the 4th line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark