Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Just tuned in to see Chef get his hatty
View attachment 628045
View attachment 628044

As much as I want my Canucks to do well, I recognize the internal organizational issues which are preventing them from improving & need to be resolved.

Hopefully I’ll be able to join you folks for the next Game.

2nd Hattrick of the season is now called a shoe trick
shoe-austin.gif

austin-powers-shoes.gif

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Crucial victory tonight ladies and gentlemen. Nice to see the Jets stars show up for a big game. Great decision by Bones to move Lowry onto Scheifele's line, and give him some important minutes, he was a catalyst in so many ways. Congrats to Mark in scoring a hatty in front of his family. Proud moment for his folks.

Glad nobody got hurt too bad. Lots of class by Tyler Myers not to destroy Josh even though he had him vulnerable.

Some good games from secondary players like Kuhlman and Stenlund. Heinola showed some confidence, makes the decision harder for next game on the road I imagine.

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
Morrissey injured? Sadge. Jets played fine after the first period, but yeah. Good thing Vancouver is terrible. I thought Heinola had a good game, Kuhlman was all over the puck (couldn't finish to save his life), and AJF had a strong game. Pionk is just bad in the defensive zone, which is an issue when you don't have enough skill to break out of the DZ and you're constantly running into forecheckers and passing the puck to no one in particular.
Good points! Agreed, the guys need to start rememberIng what colour of jersey they’re wearing each game..
Helly and Reiffle are stalwarts..
Lurch good, Slamberg, for all his goofs made a couple of key blocks on dangerous shots..
If Flowby can start finding the net, he’ll be a keeper..
Can’t wait to get Menalaenen, Ehlers, Smitty and Wheeler back..
Any word on Apples?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Gain somemore breathing room with the win tonight. Team battled hard and deserved the win.

Helle was solid tonight, didn't have much to do but made the saves he needed to.

Hopefully JoMo is just a bit shaken up. We can ill afford to lose him. He played well again tonight.

DeMelo with a good and clean game.

Pionk was solid and battled hard out there

Snerg with a terrible first period but settled after.

Heinola with his best game of the year and showed what he can bring when playing his game. He was playing with confidence, skating and moving the puck with authority. His gap.was also good and he was solid on the wall in the dzone.

I feel bad for Mark playing with two players that can't finish or really create. But he played great tonight and got two great goals. Kulman hustled but doesn't have the hands or finish. Lowry was good in his end.

PLD was a force tonight. Conner played well but couldn't finish. Gagner was solid.

The bottom 6 did what they could tonight.

Lower body injury? Curious how he got that from the hit. Glad it is only day to day though.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Gotta go @macmaroon is pissed off

dog-shiba.gif
giphy.gif

Stayed awake the entire game, and had many tasty treats, when allowed by @bustamente of course...:sarcasm: Nice to see the Jets win tonight, but let's hope Josh Morrissey is okay. The Jets would hate to lose him for any length of time...:help:

The prediction contest for the game against the Oilers has been posted and is ready for your "most excellent" guesses. Don't forget to sign up for a GDT or two or three! They are lots of fun and you can be as creative as the mods will allow... There are plenty of games still available, including the one verses Edmonton on Saturday...

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Did anyone else find it as funny as I did when Delia wouldn’t leave the net to get the extra attacker and JT Miller was pissed

One of the most unprofessional things by a player on ice embarassing your backup goalie like that after he played a decent game. Miller has some of the worst body language of an NHL player I have ever seen whenever I watch the Canucks.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Somehow someway the Jets need to play .500 hockey until we start to get some of the injured back, losing Joshua for any length of time would be devastating though

One of the most unprofessional things by a player on ice embarassing your backup goalie like that after he played a decent game. Miller has some of the worst body language of an NHL player I have ever seen whenever I watch the Canucks.
He seems to be a bit of an ass both on and off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad