Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Bolts 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WpgSteve

Nov 5, 2018
I wanted him gone back then and took a lot of hate for it. We're lucky he left on his own or he'd probably still be here. The only thing I don't like about Chevy is keeping guys here too long.
Most of the problems that plagued the Jets the last 5 years first surfaced in that Vegas series. I personally think they started to get high on their press clippings and decided they were so gifted that they didn't need to work anymore. Maurice definately enabled that type of thinking.

Interesting the players have been talking about 'not getting too high or too low' lately. Bowness has obviously identified over confidence as a problem that needs to be managed.

Reactions: hn777

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
When the Jets left, my heart was broken, and I stopped watching NHL hockey until the Jets came back. Always been a Jets fan and never gave up hope...:thumbu:
I watched the Leafs only because they were the only NHL team I grew up watching until 79’
Back in the 60’s and 70’s it was a steady diet of Leafs and Habs with a small amount of Canucks when they joined.
I’m not a Leaf fan anymore but I don’t mind them , it’s the fan base that makes it hard to like them on the boards.

Reactions: macmaroon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad