Glue Horses...

horse.gif

Hoof up your butts Refs...

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I mean he was baaaad on the first goal.
And another of our D was bad on the second - and beat by the same guy - #29.
But I haven't heard the other D's name mentioned
Call him out when he has a bad game but this was not one of them - he played well tonight and just happen to get beaten by one of the best forwards in the game -

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Hell of a game and hell of a 3rd period by the Jets. The Jets had great positioning in their own zone in the 3rd and got in shooting lanes not allowing too many clean looks. This looked like the reverse of that Dallas game where we did to the Avs what Dallas did to us with a 1 goal lead.

Top line fantastic on both ends of the ice. They hemmed that MacKinnon line in their own zone for long stretches in the 3rd.

Tough game for the 2nd line. They didn't see a lot of action in the last 6-8 minutes of game and you won't hear me complain about that tonight. That line caused me most clenches/60 this game. Can't wait for Vlad to be healthy so that Iafallo can be taken off that line. Maybe play Nino on that line until Vlad is back? Bones put him on that line for a few shifts at the end of the 2nd and they scored but switched back to original lines in the 3rd as he likely wanted to use the Lowry line more.

Another beast of a game by Nino and Morrissey.

Barron and Gus had an extra jump in their step. Is this the coming out party for The Gus Bus? Dude was everywhere out there and the coach showed confidence putting them out with 2.5 mins left defending a one goal lead.

My only complaint is once again the Jets failed to generate a single shot from four 2 on 1s. They keep overpassing and not generating a look. The top line is esp guilty of this. One of the most annoying things in hockey is watching a 2 on 1 go to waste without a shot attempt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad