Winnipeg, Manitoba
Left me feeling like someone removed my RAM memory

Daisy...daisy...

2001a-space-odyssey-dave.gif

You can now look it up...

A4X.gif

:laugh:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I have a feeling, that Rick Bowness will not return from his leave of absence ?? He may, but it won't surprise me if we don't see him back.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Jack7222

Mar 17, 2021
Not sure how much that was a bad game from Jets so much as the Sabres looking really good. Haven't watched any of their games this year so far though. Wonder if they're getting sunk by goaltending

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Trash game. If Comrie doesn't get a couple of stinkers and the Sabres finish on their chances this might have been 5-1 Sabres game. All the warning signs were their in the first and it kept escalating worse and worse in the 2nd and 3rd.

I would also like to apologize to Schmidt, I will never trash you again after watching Stan in that same role.

This was vintage Jets from 2 seasons ago. Did not deserve any points tonight. They were exposed.

Good game by Helle finally stealing one.
Maybe Comrie should not have gone out with the Jets last night. He obviously gave them some state secrets.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have a feeling, that Rick Bowness will not return from his leave of absence ?? He may, but it won't surprise me if we don't see him back.

Either way his decision will be...

Family is number one....

Not sure how much that was a bad game from Jets so much as the Sabres looking really good. Haven't watched any of their games this year so far though. Wonder if they're getting sunk by goaltending

Good question...

And on point...

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
May have been the best game I’ve seen Names play. Brilliant little drop pass on Perfetti’s goal (even to keep it on side). If only he had a scoring touch.
I've been very impressed with Names as well. He's a very fast smooth skater, and is a good playmaker. If he had good scoring hands, we'd likely be paying him around $ 6-7 Mil, instead of the $2.5 mil or 3, that we're currently paying him. Very useful player, that can move up and down the lineup. I very much like this signing.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

They have been hit and miss from the games I've seen. Some games they look amazing, others not so much. I guess that should be expected with a young team. They should be good at attacking though as they are loaded with skill upfront and on the back end. But yes gotending had been an issue for a couple of years now.

They played well tonight but we didn't have our usual energy levels I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad