Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Jets vs non playoff teams

Games within games

infinite-wow-surprised-cat-357oaftgtrps97ug.gif

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The top line is doing a real good job of getting caved night in night out. Stanley had a mediocre night and a very forgettable giveaway. Ehlers and the Lowry line were the only good ones tonight. Thought Barron and Names did well with Perfetti. Hope Hellebuyck doesn't wake up with neck stiffness and a concussion.

Actually thought Iafallo worked there as goon 1 to get the puck. But I thought he looked good with Connor and Scheif for a few games then fell off a cliff so we'll see :laugh:

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
#1: no, we did not blow a lead. We had the lead and we won the game. Don’t listen to the TSN talking head that just said we “came back” to win. We trailed for 0% of that game and got two points.

#2: we not only got the ROW, we highlighted how DESPERATELY we need help on D. Plinko should be number 6/7, Stanley should be a Black Ace.

MANAGER, MANAGER, MAKE ME A TRADE, CATCH ME A CATCH!

#3: thanks to all who participated in the Styx / Carnac reference mayhem. Indeed, you and I, we are

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
The top line is doing a real good job of getting caved night in night out. Stanley had a mediocre night and a very forgettable giveaway. Ehlers and the Lowry line were the only good ones tonight. Thought Barron and Names did well with Perfetti. Hope Hellebuyck doesn't wake up with neck stiffness and a concussion.
I didn't think the Lowry line was very good honestly. Got hemmed in a lot and didn't create much.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
It was the worst lead in hockey though. Good comeback

The worst lead in hockey is a one goal lead. No lead gets blown as often as a one goal lead. For instance, as there are no field goals in hockey, it is impossible to blow a two goal lead without also blowing a one goal lead, but not every blown one goal lead came from an also-blown two goal lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00