1704519645790.gif
1704519645790.gif
1704519645790.gif

top team in the league Onwards and Upwards

Last edited:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I only saw the last two periods but had a strange sense of deja vu. The difference tonight was that third goal which reduced a lot of clenching.

Nice to see Schmidt and Perfetti score tonight. Both of them put in solid games, as did Flow and Nino. Brossoit is proving to be the excellent back-up he used to be and I can see Bowness not hesitating at all to put him in almost any situation. Bro currently has a better record than Helle.

This team is built to go deep in the playoffs. Book it.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Bones must feel like a proud papa - he has this team dialed in on a team game and everyone seems to be bought in -
This is the type of team that can win a lot of games - nothing flashy - just hard work while sticking to a game plan.
It's not just goaltending or high shot percentages, or a couple of guys standing on their head - it's across the board.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Thank you tp Wheeler and Dubois for wanting out
Thank you to Copp and Trouba and Kane and Chariot for thinking the grass was greener
Thank you to Chevy for outsmarting the other GM's
Now if only it was not January 5th ...dohhhh
But to go from possible rebuild to this is unbelievable.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Not to seem greedy, but I want the Jets to win all the Stanley Cups.
Maybe a couple times before I spin off this mortal coil. The Bombers came through for me when I begged for a Grey Cup win before I am nothing but dust in the wind, Jets turn now. My Las Vegas Raiders won't win another Super Bowl even if I live to be 300 so it's up to the Jets.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
4/5 Stickmen tonight even though it was the Ducks it was also b2b, this team is on the heater of all heaters, first place over all atm. LB had a great game, Nik is grooving right now, Schmidt gets a goal, Perfecto is coming into his own and the D play real well. Everyone on this team is doing what they are supposed to do as a team and that's win games. That dressing room is probably having the time of there lives. 4/6 points on the trip so far have a relaxing day tomorrow take 2 points from the Coyotes and come home and smack Columbus and Chicago around. As always keep on collecting points, what a time to be a Jets fan.

dancing-rainbow-neon-stickman-rainbow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad