Post-Game Talk: Jets 3- Ducks 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
I almost wish they'd lose a couple so we don't have to discuss the other nonsense.
Not me. Win baby win!
1704588294131.png

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Scheifele with a good bounce back game. Ehlers was a beast, that play he made at the defensive blue line blocking off a Zegras pass with a soccer style kick was chef's kiss. I am still begging 55 to shoot more.

Another fantastic game by AJF. That line brought some nice energy in a game where the Jets might have been a bit tired.

What a one-timer by Perfetti! Didn't know he had that in his repotoire. Would love to see him use that more. Vlad quietly putting up another 2 points.

Good to see Schmidt pot one. He deserves it.

The first PK was good, they were more aggressive pressuring the puck carrier. the 2nd PK hard to judge as it was a 6 on 4 but it was a bit of a shooting gallery again with some epic blocks esp by Iafallo.

Man Gudas (the penalty aside) is a beast, would love to see him in a Jets jersey. Would be perfect 2nd pairing RD if there was a way to acquire him.

They did turtle after the Schmidt goal and gave the Ducks a chance to get back into it but LB stood tall. But considering this was a second night of a back to back with a less than 24 hr turnround and 3rd in 4 nights that's understandable.
Unfortunately Gudas has no interest playing in a Canadian market. Believe he said that when he turned down a UFA contract offer from the Leafs.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I think this part of the post explains it all.
As good as Wheeler was, I think he was the main issue the room.
The whole dynamic has changed and I don’t think it is up for debate.

I think there is way too much blaming of Wheeler from people who don't really know. His leadership wasn't working anymore but bringing in Nino, Names, Vilardi & Iafallo is a big part of the change. What we are seeing is depth and goaltending, buy in and team play, coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese