Post-Game Talk: Jets 3 - Clutch and Grabbers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Finding ways to win - no complaints but looking forward to the roster returning.
Couple of nice tips and a beauty by JoMo -
Helle super solid - PLD playing mean - Ville with his best game.

If I had to complain, I'd ask for less odd man rushes against - there were a bunch of them.
Looking forward to Friday and seeing some old faces.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
I have never had it happen to me but taking away the "Like" button is the strangest punishment. It doesn't affect the person that is supposedly being punished but only deprives other posters of "Likes".
All I can do is “gift” posters Through pay pal it says LOL

I love you guys, I’d buy you a beer at the game, but yah :laugh:

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
See that gma.. Do work, and you win.
Let's do the same to Stamkos, Point, and Hedman on Friday!
Good game Jets!
Screenshot_20230103-140335~2.png

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Because both those teams suck

One has the 2 greatest players on earth and the most incompetent management team in existence and the other thinks its 1998 and wants their team to play like the Jacques Lemaire Devils

But do they suck worse than the current wild?

The Wild just seem to have our number this year.

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I have never had it happen to me but taking away the "Like" button is the strangest punishment. It doesn't affect the person that is supposedly being punished but only deprives other posters of "Likes".
I'd imagine some people use the like feature to troll other team's GDTs and that may be why its taken away sometimes. Not saying thats what happened in the case in question

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
Right there with you. All that hype in the off-season about the flames and being 2nd in Stanley cup odds made me physically sick. not sure where all the hype comes from , they have 0 snipers an overrated D and a goalie that is the more and Hyde I’ve ever seen.

The media and fans definitely have a knack of overhyping players. Every single year it's the same thing without exception. This year two of them were Huberdeau and Weegar. That is what boosted them so high in these rankings. Not that those two are bad players. It's just they're not as good as how highly regarded they are. I can't say I blame the fans watching when they hear the "experts" say it. I guess the lesson here is don't listen to the experts who consist of mediocre to below average players/goalies and people who failed badly in their jobs in hockey organizations.

I think they're a better team than their record but the high odds to win the cup were ridiculous.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I didn't believe in this team this year. Not after last season. I thought the best thing to do was sell everyone and rebuild.

Not anymore. This team believes it can win every single night regardless of who is playing. We have all the excuses in the world right now if we were losing. But we are not. I think we just need to get into the playoffs and see if Helly can take us for run.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I didn't believe in this team this year. Not after last season. I thought the best thing to do was sell everyone and rebuild.

Not anymore. This team believes it can win every single night regardless of who is playing. We have all the excuses in the world right now if we were losing. But we are not. I think we just need to get into the playoffs and see if Helly can take us for run.

You could feel their intensity from the first game.

When Gagner scored to take the lead on new york, I was all-in on this team.

objectiveposter

Jan 29, 2011
time for the jets to move on from stanley and samberg.... heinola deserves to be a regular...plus he has the most upside of all the bottom pairing defenseman

Reactions: Hobble
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad