Post-Game Talk: Jets 3 - Clutch and Grabbers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
4/5 Hammers for Heinola who is feelin it, PLD who is dishing it, Joshua who is Norrisseying it, Dilly who is cherry popping it, Stenlund, Barron, Lowry, Gus who are grinding and finally Gagne who has a hot wife. Great game great win

mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
4/5 Hammers for Heinola who is feelin it, PLD who is dishing it, Joshua who is Norrisseying it, Dilly who is cherry popping it, Stenlund, Barron, Lowry, Gus who are grinding and finally Gagne who has a hot wife. Great game great win

mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif
I would definitely LIKE but I guess I am still on probation.:huh:

I still cannot LIKE anyones post…yet. Hopefully soon:crossfing

Jesus lord Murphy:pullhair:

Last edited:

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
There's fewer teams I like beating more than the Flames.
Great game by both goalies.
To everyone complaining about the refs, you might be right but they gave the Flames a phantom slashing minor with under 3 minutes to go...
Right there with you. All that hype in the off-season about the flames and being 2nd in Stanley cup odds made me physically sick. not sure where all the hype comes from , they have 0 snipers an overrated D and a goalie that is the more and Hyde I’ve ever seen.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
It stands for the "The Whiners in the GDT need to GET THE F OUT" Team is for real this year. From pretender to contender
Ok this answer is satisfactory indeed.

Do we know when I can start simply being able to “like” fellow posters brilliantly creatives post again?

thanks Joe

TBB

I receive some messages congratulating me on hitting 60,000 Likes tonight.

Thank you for the positive feedback to my silly Posts, my friends
View attachment 630088
Get a hair cut

Get a real Jawwwb

-George Thoroughgood

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I hope Calgary fans are reading our thread because that is one embarrassing team. Full roster and you want to sit back and clutch and grab all night? Fine we can do that with our AHL roster and still beat you.

Have fun with your Chinooks you 2nd rate losers

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I receive some messages congratulating me on hitting 60,000 Likes tonight.

Thank you for the positive feedback to my silly Posts, my friends
View attachment 630088
GP since you came to our boards you have mixed zany gifs and compelling comments and outrageous memes I can't speak for the rest of us here keep them coming

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Ok this answer is satisfactory indeed.

Do we know when I can start simply being able to “like” fellow posters brilliantly creatives post again?

thanks Joe

TBB

I have never had it happen to me but taking away the "Like" button is the strangest punishment. It doesn't affect the person that is supposedly being punished but only deprives other posters of "Likes".

Mooche

Feb 21, 2013
Winnipeg
This might be one of my favourite wins on the season, honestly.

Loved the collective buy-in to the system tonight and felt like the intensity was there up and down the line-up. Couple bad breaks but stuck to the game plan and played direct when they had to create chances.

Couple things that stood out to me tonight:

-PLD was battling all night long. I've mentioned it many times on the board but I just can't wait to hopefully get to see him in a playoff setting for the Jets. Loved his compete and battle tonight. Not taking shit from the Flames and just being a royal pain in the ass to play against. He's such a menace playing downhill and is so solid on the wall.

-Ville played a tight game tonight. I love his urgency to really push play, especially when he retrieves the puck in his own end. He made a couple beautiful stretch passes that were up and into the neutral zone, right on a forwards tape in a hurry. Would love to see Ehlers be on the receiving end of one of those passes to keep pushing the play and keeping the defense on their heels. Solid effort tonight.

-Morgan Barron was wicked tonight. No fear, going to the dirty areas, taking a hit to make a play. You name it. Loved his gutsy play. Really embodies what kind of team this group is under Bones as opposed to years past seeing guys like him thrive in the system.

Another two points in the bag. Reinforcements are on the way. Team really looks like it's gelling together and playing tight, sound hockey.

Bring on Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad