GDT: Jet at Flame Afternoon Gaem at 2

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Tough to watch this. Monny x3

What does this mean? How much for 1 dollar? I don't understand your odds.
Yeah Ive grown up with Vegas/American odds living in North America. All it means is the profit on a $100 bet when it's a + number. - number refers to what would need to be wagered to profit $100. +15000 is 150 to 1 profit but would be denoted as 151.00 in decimal odds as decimal odds always include the stake.

$10 bet pays 1510 back including stake.

So u wouldve made like 500 bucks for 30 dollars bet on those 3 goals by kylington and Monahan x2 alone? Thats some dope calls
Yes. But that doesn't happen so wonderfully in a first period often.

Reactions: joescores

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Yeah Ive grown up with Vegas/American odds living in North America. All it means is the profit on a $100 bet when it's a + number. - number refers to what would need to be wagered to profit $100. +15000 is 150 to 1 profit but would be denoted as 151.00 in decimal odds as decimal odds always include the stake.

$10 bet pays 1510 back including stake.

Yes. But that doesn't happen so wonderfully in a first period often.
Bruh, if it does, might as well quit the day job lol

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Betting on Hockey is not the way to go. Guys are acting like he's a savant and not just extremely lucky. Honestly the UFC is a lot easier if you do your research, who knows where a puck is gonna bounce.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I remember back when Monahan was a flame he'd get a lot of flack, at least on the main boards and the flames fans on there seemed to agree. I always just assumed that was the majority opinion by the fanbase.

Reactions: Boomstick

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Damn Vancouver gives up 10 spot.
This is a propos w the gambling and the +15000 odds we talked about w a hat trick.

I bet Kaprizov hat trick at +15000 a few yrs back (he hadn't ever had one at this point but I was confident it was coming soon) and it was 0-0 going into the third. He ended up getting his third AFTER Minny scored an empty netter. I was quite demoralized that he wasn't the player that scored the gimme. Next shift he scored his third with goalie in net in the ultimate of garbage time goals. Absolute rifle from the corner top cheese.
Today he got another third period hat trick, but did get the empty. Of course today's in a crazy 10-8 game makes more sense, but funny timing considering our discussion.

Reactions: Mitts

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Betting on Hockey is not the way to go. Guys are acting like he's a savant and not just extremely lucky. Honestly the UFC is a lot easier if you do your research, who knows where a puck is gonna bounce.
I do most of my damage on tennis and MMA.
Hockey goal scoring props is an absolute dart throwing contest that's mostly for fun.
Hope you had topuria ko +375 last night. Was printing it. One of the easiest bets of the decade.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I remember back when Monahan was a flame he'd get a lot of flack, at least on the main boards and the flames fans on there seemed to agree. I always just assumed that was the majority opinion by the fanbase.

He got flack for not being a true #1 center but I don't think anyone actually hated him. He is what he is but he always tried and never complained despite the injuries.

Reactions: Felidae

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
He got flack for not being a true #1 center but I don't think anyone actually hated him. He is what he is but he always tried and never complained despite the injuries.
Agreed. It was disappointing that he'd seemingly always be in the lineup badly injured and therefore not performing. He was an absolute warrior though for doing his best to stay in. The decision should have been taken away from him in a lot of those seasons.

Absolute beauty of a human being.

Perfect. Hero to zero story. Let's go Kuz ppg.
So close. Lol.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Agreed. It was disappointing that he'd seemingly always be in the lineup badly injured and therefore not performing. He was an absolute warrior though for doing his best to stay in. The decision should have been taken away from him in a lot of those seasons.

Absolute beauty of a human being.

So close. Lol.

Yeah he definitely shouldn't have been allowed to play most of those seasons but he seems like a guy who wouldn't let on how bad it was so he could try to play. It was almost routine seeing the drop in production every season and knowing he was injured.

Reactions: flames23

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I do most of my damage on tennis and MMA.
Hockey goal scoring props is an absolute dart throwing contest that's mostly for fun.
Hope you had topuria ko +375 last night. Was printing it. One of the easiest bets of the decade.

I still have/had faith in Volk tbh, but I didn't touch that one. Made money on Lemos, Garry, and Whitaker parlay though.

Reactions: flames23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad