Confirmed with Link: Jesse Puljujarvi 2 years 800k

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I don’t know how anyone can complain about what Poolparty has shown for 800k when Acciari is stealing perfectly good air from someone more deserving while making a cool 2 mil for this and the next 2 years.

Thanks, Kyle.
Kyle Calculations is all about the numbers.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
maybe I am missing stuff, What does he do well defensively? by the time he slugs back to our zone they already had 3 shots on our goalie, he can hit, but only around the NZ where the traffic is tight and he does not need to chase anyone...please ping me the first time you see he closes on someone...look I am a sucker for a new guy allways, hack I would have tried all the AHLers by now but I am not seeing anything from him. Hope he proves me wrong

I think his positioning is sound enough. Like I said, he's a ZAR clone

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think it's reasonable that he's probably not 100% and won't be for a while, like at the start of next season, hence the 2 year deal. So maybe there's still more upside there.

But if he is what he is there's nothing lost because it's the league minimum. He's getting paid the same as Hinostroza and Fedun and Shea, and less than Nieto and Harkins.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
I don’t know how anyone can complain about what Poolparty has shown for 800k when Acciari is stealing perfectly good air from someone more deserving while making a cool 2 mil for this and the next 2 years.

Thanks, Kyle.
Because Acciari has a long track record

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis

Thanks, Kyle.
I'm not gonna allow this whataboutism to justify poolparty

They both suck

Neither should be here

Kaptah

Jul 15, 2007
Puljujärvi is starting to look like a 2-3 million dollar man on a 800k contract. Nice.

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
I expected the first NHL games after such a long break to be difficult, but he's scored three goals in the last six games and despite the slow start and with no PP time has been scoring goals at close to the same rate as the best of the team. I watched the game against Colorado and I think he looked solid and at times noticeable in a good way. Still early, but these goals must be good for his confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad