Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
KK had the best line early in the year and he gets punished to get danault started. problem starts there
It got broken off because they weren't good enough outside the Vancouver games and were painfully slow. Anyways, I hope that KK takes the next step soon. 3 seasons in and got a coach that will play him more, no more excuses.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
It appears to be so... Price better pick it the f*** up as well.
and if he does not, allen should play. Allen was outplayed by a journeyman all the way into a stanley cup. Winning is what matters, not contract, nor language nor age

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
It got broken off because they weren't good enough outside the Vancouver games and were painfully slow. Anyways, I hope that KK takes the next step soon. 3 seasons in and got a coach that will play him more, no more excuses.
not really, it actually got broken as armia got injured, they not played together since.
I agree on the no more excuses.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
not really, it actually got broken as armia got injured, they not played together since.
And the Toffoli-KK combo got broken off because it was way too slow and having the slowest player on the team in Perry with them obviously wasn't going to last, that's the main thing I was referring too. Everyone here is saying Armia is dragging down KK anyways so why is he relevant now?

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Development curve like Couturier and Marchard is rare though. Going from 40 points to 80 points overnight in the middle of the 20ies is rare and uncommon. Expecting such a curve from a young player is unrealistic.

More often than not pro development happens gradually between the age of 20 and 23 over than span of 3 or 4 years. That's why personally i would like to see some form of progression from JK this season since he's now 20. If he can't break the 0.5 ppg barrier this season i would say things are not looking great (as a 3rd overall pick).

Long learning curbs are more and more common

Terraveinen, Huberdeau, Schenn..

Reactions: Miller Time

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
And the Toffoli-KK combo got broken off because it was way too slow and having the slowest player on the team in Perry with them obviously wasn't going to last, that's the main thing I was referring too. Everyone here is saying Armia is dragging down KK anyways so why is he relevant now?
its not relevant now, but it is relevent in the sense that we had a coach so concerned with favoring danault. that is why i was discussing that, not that i wanted the line to be together or not.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
its not relevant now, but it is relevent in the sense that we had a coach so concerned with favoring danault. that is why i was discussing that, not that i wanted the line to be together or not.
We had a coach that broke up two underperforming lines. One line, nothing was clicking and never clicked. The other was painfully slow. Otherwise, we would have given Anderson to Danault too but we didn't because his line isn't the problem.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
We had a coach that broke up two underperforming lines. One line, nothing was clicking and never clicked. The other was painfully slow. Otherwise, we would have given Anderson to Danault too but we didn't because his line isn't the problem.
lets agree to disagree. nothing wrong with that

Reactions: Habs178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad