GDT: Jerts vs Perds - Tue Dec 19 7:00pm CT

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
No practice, no media. Well at least the flight left on time.

IMG_0340.jpg

Of course we all know what this is:

The Real Test

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Also of note. After this game (midnight EST) the Christmas roster freeze goes into effect. No trades,waivers or loans to the AHL. The freeze expires on Dec 28.

Players can still be called up if necessary for injuries.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
A win tomorrow night would be very nice.

They're going to need another strong game from the Chiarot-Poolman pairing to handle Nashville. More goaltending like they got on the weekend would also be great.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
In the past when I was panicking about wins I would have feared this match up because Nashville is playing such great hockey currently. Ever since the kick ass Turris trade I consider them the favorite for the cup. Now I relish the challenge because if we are going anywhere in the playoffs we will need to beat this type of team in their house when they are hot.

Nashville right now at home is the toughest game in the NHL and they usually own us in Music city. Let’s see how this pans out shall we?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Scheifele's line is due to break out from their recent mini-slump. Little's line looked really good in the two games against the Blues. Jets will miss Buff in this game, but Trouba and Morrissey have been stepping up, and Poolman is getting better each game. How great is it to add Kulikov and Myers to the D? That's a 3rd pair that can be a legit 2nd pair, with Chiarot and Poolman filling in on the bottom pair. The Jets' depth is really good this season.

Reactions: ps241 and GNP

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
This is a big test for the Jets, as I think the Preds are the best team in the Central, so if we can beat them--that will make a big statement. It can be done with our hot goaltending.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
This is a big test for the Jets, as I think the Preds are the best team in the Central, so if we can beat them--that will make a big statement. It can be done with our hot goaltending.
I think we are a better team overall.
If we play at our best they cannot beat us.
I expect a close game and we prevail.
This could be a statement game.

Reactions: Aggie204 and GNP

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
I think we are a better team overall.
If we play at our best they cannot beat us.
I expect a close game and we prevail.
This could be a statement game.

I think the Preds are the best team in the West, so if we are better than them, that is good.

Reactions: GNP

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I think this one is a nail biter. Both teams are playing excellent hockey. Jets are better at forward while Preds have the best blueline in the NHL. Goaltending will tell the story of who wins.

Reactions: Jets2point0

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I think this one is a nail biter. Both teams are playing excellent hockey. Jets are better at forward while Preds have the best blueline in the NHL. Goaltending will tell the story of who wins.
But the Preds have better coaching.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Predators are an excellent team and I look forward to measuring the Jets against them. I predict the Jets first ot win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad