Injury Report: Jason Zucker (Cleared)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I can't help but remember how losing PMB to a concussion last year signaled the beginning of our ugly unraveling.

I pray it does not go that way this year.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
that is such a dirty dirty play. but we all know the wheel of justice is going to land on 3 or less.

Billy Mays Here*

Well Bouchard, now's your chance to earn that spot back.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
so ******* cliche but the response is going to be crucial. thursday might give us an idea what the rest of the season will be like.

Billy Mays Here*

Pretty awful how one **** game and one big injury can completely change everyone's mood. Every time the Wild look like they're about to break out and go on a streak they decide to stop playing.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I have a bad feeling about this one, Zucker has had more than his fair share of concussions and another could really affect him.

Billy Mays Here*

Will be a concussion for sure. How long he's out for is the question. I'll guess the rest of the season since this isn't his first. Sucks to see him injured, but we still have a healthy Bouchard and Granlund/Larsson waiting in the minors. We'll miss his shooter's mentality but we have the players to at least partially fill the hole.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Ugh. If they call up Veilleux, Fletcher needs to be next in line behind Yeo getting his resume ready.

Why not? Considering they'll most likely be calling someone up to be the 13th forward, he seems like a reasonable choice. Keep the young'ns playing; that's why Granny was sent down in the first place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad