Player Discussion Jakub Nakladal

GFG

Oct 19, 2013
Was a bit surprised when I got a notification of the signing.
To be fair I don't really expect anything from him but obviously hope he proves me wrong.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
2nd pairing defenseman in Stockton, you heard it here first boys. Makes no sense whatsoever on his part. But, have fun with that, I guess.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I like the signing. Whether he turns into anything remains to be seen, but it's a free asset and depth at a position of need on a one year deal. No risk here. Nicely done, Treliving.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
That screams attitude issues and locker room cancer, imo.

Yes because choosing to wear the number of your birth year on the back is apparently cancerous and everyone all over the world have to be aware that number is for saints only.

Aug 21, 2014
Yes because choosing to wear the number of your birth year on the back is apparently cancerous and everyone all over the world have to be aware that number is for saints only.

Joke_over_your_head.jpg

Flames have a stupid # policy of 1-35

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Reading the rumor thread earlier today Czech fans didn't seem too impressed with the guy. One even referred to him as an defensive defenseman that can't defend.

I think it is certain he will be in Stockton the only question in my mind is if he ends up above or below John Ramage on the depth chart.

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
2nd pairing defenseman in Stockton, you heard it here first boys. Makes no sense whatsoever on his part. But, have fun with that, I guess.

Stockton could actually have some really good defense depth next year

Culkin - Morrison
Sieloff - Nakladal
Kulak - Ramage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad