Jake Guentzal hat trick

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
I would agree. I think they are good players and Guentzel is too. I just wonder how they would produce elsewhere.

They would all be solid players elsewhere, obviously playing behind Crosby/Malkin/Kucherov/Stamkos, takes pressure off those guys, but in the end they still have to produce no matter the circumstances and they have. In Guentzel's case, in the playoffs, you could argue he's been good as anyone in the league since his rookie year. His numbers in the post season are just ridiculous.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
there have been some very good players who played with sid.......I don't remember any of them getting 4 goals in a row.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
for as much credit and praise people are giving to Couterier, which is deserved by the way, Guentzel played just as good if not better than him in game 6...

I would hope so considering that Couturier was playing with a torn MCL. Did Gudas stop by to see if he could help you out anymore?

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
I would hope so considering that Couturier was playing with a torn MCL. Did Gudas stop by to see if he could help you out anymore?

Couterier should tear his MCL more often, he plays better with a torn one than when he's healthy.....:sarcasm:

As for Gudas, we're in talks with the city about possibly erecting his statue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad