Rumor: Jake Allen to Colorado - Johnston & Dreger Refute Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
but does Makar speak French? If not take Girard. They won't trade us Drouin because of that MacKinnon chemistry. Such a Shame.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I don't know how credible this person is. But for what it's worth, Seravalli had spoken to Avs' GM MacFarland a few weeks ago and when Frank asked him if Avs would be looking for more depth up front, he told him that addressing goaltending might be a more pressing need.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
From what I've heard about RyJo, I wouldn't want RyJo straight up. I don't want him blocking a young guy.
What young guy would he be blocking? We are thin at center. Anyways the main insiders are saying this is a false rumor.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
What young guy would he be blocking? We are thin at center. Anyways the main insiders are saying this is a false rumor.

Yes, I don't expect this rumor to be true.

But I prefer all of the following to washed up RyJo:

Suzuki
Dach
Dvo
Evan's
Gignac

Only way I want that contract is if there are picks attached. I'd rather Allen "blocking" Primeau than RyJo being yet another washed up vet in the top 12. Our washed up vets in the top 12 are a bigger problem than having 3 goalies. I'd rather move out Pearson, Armia, and Anderson than Allen - and Dvo if we can re-sign Monyhands.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Yes, I don't expect this rumor to be true.

But I prefer all of the following to washed up RyJo:

Suzuki
Dach
Dvo
Evan's
Gignac
Well he's not playing over Suzuki/Dach. Dvorak/Evans/Gignac aren't young guys. Not to mention that Dvorak always gets injured and that Evans is likely traded next year. He'd be our best option as a center on the 2nd unit PP but he can also be placed on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad