OT: Jagr bobblehead

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Do you think the team will release any for sale to the public? Is that something they ever do with promotional giveaways?

I see people with vouchers selling them on eBay (once they redeem the voucher) but I'm super sure I want to mess with that

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
I would call the arena store and ask. I'm sure not everyone is going to make the trek into the city just for a bobblehead. Though I might be underestimating the locals ha. Look at the amount of fans fireworks bring to 3 Rivers no matter how bad the Bucs are.

Reactions: BrookswasHere44

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I would call the arena store and ask. I'm sure not everyone is going to make the trek into the city just for a bobblehead. Though I might be underestimating the locals ha. Look at the amount of fans fireworks bring to 3 Rivers no matter how bad the Bucs are.
People will 100% pick them up with the vouchers

If for no reason then to re-sell

And the bucs are better than the pens now

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
People will 100% pick them up with the vouchers

If for no reason then to re-sell

And the bucs are better than the pens now
Eh, maybe. I wouldn't doubt some drove an hour or more just to see Jagr one last time. Or even came from out of town. I thought I read vouchers had to be redeemed at the arena?
How much are you really going to make on a bobblehead? If you don't have tickets for any remaining games, is it worth gas, 2 hour round trip in city traffic, etc, etc?

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Eh, maybe. I wouldn't doubt some drove an hour or more just to see Jagr one last time. Or even came from out of town. I thought I read vouchers had to be redeemed at the arena?
How much are you really going to make on a bobblehead? If you don't have tickets for any remaining games, is it worth gas, 2 hour round trip in city traffic, etc, etc?
You underestimate the stupidity of people lol

Yeah at the gate or drive thru pick up at arena

Reactions: Ulf5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad