GDT: Jackets @ Canucks | 10 PM EST

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Lines, goalie, other stuff will be posted when available
Greetings.....Islanders fan and fantasy hockey geek coming with humility to ask if you think Bemstrom will draw in either tonight or tomorrow. From the outside looking in, he seems to do OK enough when he plays. is it a numbers game keeping him out or is he a liability out there?

thanks!!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Greetings.....Islanders fan and fantasy hockey geek coming with humility to ask if you think Bemstrom will draw in either tonight or tomorrow. From the outside looking in, he seems to do OK enough when he plays. is it a numbers game keeping him out or is he a liability out there?

thanks!!
Numbers game and when Laine returns (which he’s on the trip so it could be sooner than later) I expect him to get waived

Reactions: Doggy and Mike C

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Numbers game and when Laine returns (which he’s on the trip so it could be sooner than later) I expect him to get waived
Bemström can be send to Cleveland without place on waiver because he was on it in the start of the season. And Columbus didn't get him thanks to waiver from another team.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Roslovic played.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don't understand why Bemström won't play.

Instead of letting him get healthy right away, they're taking him on a trip, even though it's clear he probably won't play. L - Logic.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
At this point it’s not that paramount who’s playing and who’s not. The season is lost.

Now it’s about giving the young players ice time and boosting trade value for those who might be dealt

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Bemström can be send to Cleveland without place on waiver because he was on it in the start of the season. And Columbus didn't get him thanks to waiver from another team.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Roslovic played.
I don't think this is true. He has played more than 10 games and been on the roster more than 30 days since his last recall.

I believe he is subject to them again due to meeting this criteria.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Werenski - Gudbranson
Provorov - Severson
Bean - Peeke?

Holy moly those are some ugly pairings.

Reactions: Doggy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca