3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
chicken-parm-taste-so-good.gif
Pity there's not much about actually living with the vocal uncle Tro (and his missus)

The Trochecks + Cuylle love to finish off their chicken parm dinner with Lafermiere yogurt for dessert or to start their day with it.

• Wow
Reactions: tlk and Greg02

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I think this is the play you’re talking about. Great keep-in followed by a Fox-esque freezing of the defender, then throws what looks like a sauce cross ice flat on Zibs tape. Unreal.
Yep. UNREAL play. I know it didn't end up a goal, but people are I think missing just how impressive this was.

Like, f*** me. What a high level of offensive hockey, there.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The cap may rise around 5 M this offseason to 88. There will be space for Lindgren, Gus, maybe more if we buyout Goodrow (He's making 3.6 million a year to be an average 4th liner)

I think it's less likely Trouba gets traded next summer given Schneider's stagnation on the third pairing. But there will be space to keep everyone and potentially add.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
The cap may rise around 5 M this offseason to 88. There will be space for Lindgren, Gus, maybe more if we buyout Goodrow (He's making 3.6 million a year to be an average 4th liner)

I think it's less likely Trouba gets traded next summer given Schneider's stagnation on the third pairing. But there will be space to keep everyone and potentially add.
Should we tell him?

• Haha

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Yep. UNREAL play. I know it didn't end up a goal, but people are I think missing just how impressive this was.

Like, f*** me. What a high level of offensive hockey, there.
No need to even specify “offensive”, thats just great hockey period. Keep the puck with your team in any way possible, possession is the name of the game. He even made a great read to hop up and split the defense for a breakaway pass during a change late in the game, ended up with a partial breakaway. They just fully unleashed him in the push for the tying goal and it was beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a game yet? I need new material to over analyze on whether this is actually a top team or not!

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad