Player Discussion J.T. Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Can someone get on his game team or something and just get some insider stuff from him?

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
So how's Brown doing for you guys?

Disappointing. I was expecting a less skilled but more physical Cogliano, and I was way off. I thought Brown would have a lot more tenacity than he does. I still think he's better than Logan Shaw, and I think he's 10x better than Kelly, but I expected more. Still should be a regular in our lineup. Carlyle is just Pejorative Slured.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Carlyle scratching him to add "speed" to the lineup.
Okay that's interesting. The one thing Brown is great at is his speed and skating. If only he could finish on his at least one breakaway per game he'd be a star in this league.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Brown is just inconsistent. His first games with us he went out and skated his ass off every shift but that died off. If he can do that every shift again he's better than Vermette/Kelly/Chimera but he needs to get that shot again.

Honestly I wish in the end we had just kept Shaw. He doesn't do much but he actually has a decent shot and that would give Grant, who's actually a decent passer, someone to pass to.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Please keep threads to their appropriate topics. Cross posting the same complaint to multiple threads is considered spam and will be infracted if it becomes a habit.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Brown has been disappointing, but he was actually really good at the beginning. Just wish he could have kept that play up. Keep Wagner instead of sending him for a rusty old vet, and a 4th line of Wagner-Grant-Brown is pretty damn solid. Physicality, speed, and two-way game.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
brown is better than kelly and chimera, let's just all agree on that

there's no reason why either of those two should be in the lineup over him

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I give Chimera a couple of more games. Kelly... I don't know what the hell he's doing in the lineup...

Not sure I would. He has not really done anything either.

I feel we would be better off with a 4th line of Wags, Grant, and Brown.

We we have now is awful. Pretty much as bad as when Boll was on the 4th line playing 3 minutes a game.

But hey, Barstool and Randy love the vets. This terrible 4th line allows Randy to overplay everyone else.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Not sure I would. He has not really done anything either.

I feel we would be better off with a 4th line of Wags, Grant, and Brown.

We we have now is awful. Pretty much as bad as when Boll was on the 4th line playing 3 minutes a game.

But hey, Barstool and Randy love the vets. This terrible 4th line allows Randy to overplay everyone else.

I guess they honeymoon with Chimera's veteran presence is already over, he got scratched today. Nevermind, I doubt we'll miss him.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
If he was that he wouldn't have been on waivers.

I was actually surprised he ended up on waivers, as I thought he was better than he actually was. I knew he wouldn’t be close to Cogs but I though the relentlessness would be comparable. That’s where I was way off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad