Speculation: Ivan Provorov Trade Discourse Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Fair Warning To Outsiders Attempting To Turn The Flyers Board Into The Main Boards… You’re Going To Have A Bad Time.

ANY AND ALL OUTSIDERS ARE REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BEFORE POSTS MADE WILL BE RESPONDED TO BY FLYERS POSTERS:

1) What locker room talk have you experienced that would make us stroke out in three minutes?
2) Do you have your adenoids, yes or no?
3) Is a Hot Dog a sandwich?
4) Who is your favorite player?
5) Have you or anyone in your family participated in leaving YouTube comments?

* Board Moderators reserve the right to add or remove questions at any time at their sole discretion. Simply answering the above questions does not grant poster the ability to post whatever they want.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Fair Warning To Outsiders Attempting To Turn The Flyers Board Into The Main Boards… You’re Going To Have A Bad Time.
giphy.gif

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Don't know how to cross-quote from a locked thread, but I wanted to comment on a thing.

Ghost Beer said:
When did it cross the line that it isn’t enough to support people’s rights to live how they choose, but that you must actively promote their causes or you are a bigot?

Their "cause" is "don't discriminate against people for the immutable characteristics of their being." If you can't promote that, you are a bigot.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Is Provorov dressed like a feudal lord on that pillow? He drops that picture talking about getting rid of it, and all I want to know is the entire story of how he got it.

This, too, is a thing. It's usually reserved for people getting wacky photoshops of their pets, but I suppose you could also choose....whatever this is.

Etsy is crawling with shops that have these:

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad