GDT: It's Way too Early to talk Pla...HEY SEVEN OUT OF EIGHT! YEAH!

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Darling signing has to be one of the worst in Canes history?

RF looks like a major idiot
Semin contract is still probably worse.

Also can't forget the Tomas Kaberle signing...

I don't see Darling playing out this contract here though. I could actually see us paying to ship him back to Chicago at some point. Either that or he will be bought out.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Darling will figure it out. He’s in his own head. He played fairly well in the beginning of the season and had us feeling good about him. It’s been a tough stretch but honestly aside from the winner he played well tonight. We got outshot and outplayed. He’s gotta make the save on the winner, but all in all it was a decent start for a guy who’s been struggling.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Semin contract is still probably worse.

Also can't forget the Tomas Kaberle signing...

I don't see Darling playing out this contract here though. I could actually see us paying to ship him back to Chicago at some point. Either that or he will be bought out.

I still can't believe Montreal took him off JRs hands just two months into a 3 year contract. Remember the 'Canes had a Kaberle bobble head night? :laugh:

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Darling will figure it out. He’s in his own head. He played fairly well in the beginning of the season and had us feeling good about him. It’s been a tough stretch but honestly aside from the winner he played well tonight. We got outshot and outplayed. He’s gotta make the save on the winner, but all in all it was a decent start for a guy who’s been struggling.
I wish I could be that optimistic.

He just looks like a complete mess in net, physically and mentally.

He's great story and I want to like him but something isn't quite right with him.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I still can't believe Montreal took him off JRs hands just two months into a 3 year contract. Remember the 'Canes had a Kaberle bobble head night? :laugh:
It's such an underrated WTF signing. I mean it's probably even more obscure than the Jeff Finger contract. At least people who know about that one because of Toronto. Most probably don't remember Tomas Kaberle even playing for the Canes, much less the horrendous contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad