Proposal: Its time for Matthews to go (Mod Warning in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
i am a leaf fan but its getting more clear hes the guy that has to go to clear cap space and fill a couple holes what you think folks, make your best proposal, just wishful thinking on my part and probably going to get bombarded with hate proposals...….

Warning to all, your participation in this thread is not required, if you don’t like the thread simply don’t read it. These are fictional/hypothetical trade threads that literally all players/teams are involved at times. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread then leave. If you just want to come here to go OT, complain or troll then leave. Infractions start next for people can’t follow these simple rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Dach
Saad
Murphy
Crawford (max retention)

Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Saad - Nylander - Kapanen
Johnsson - Dach - Mikheyev
Moore - Kerfoot - Spezza

Reilly - Murphy
Muzzin - Barrie
Dermott - Ceci

Andersen
Crawford

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
When the "it's time for matthews to go" thread pops up and you're a Coyotes fan.

giphy.gif

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
If that were to Happen. Id say Arizona is the most likely destination. But at what cost. Leafs will no doubt have to take salary back. Probably equal amount, due to Arizona being against the cap

OEL would be interesting but I can't see him waiving the NTC for a place where he'd get crucified for every mistake; especially now that Arizona is finally winning.

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
When the "it's time for matthews to go" thread pops up and you're a Coyotes fan.

giphy.gif
I don't think so, a leaf fan for life even if I don't see another cup victory in my lifetime but the coyotes can have him for the right price....

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
If that were to Happen. Id say Arizona is the most likely destination. But at what cost. Leafs will no doubt have to take salary back. Probably equal amount, due to Arizona being against the cap

TML
AM

Zona
Chychrun
Dvorak
Hayton
Crouse

Reason I do this and yes I am a TML. We are a much more balanced team. Chychrun makes Dermott expendable. Dvorak is reunited with his Knights line mate Marner. Hayton looks to be a 1C in the making. Crouse adds some much needed grit to the third line.

Then trade:
Dermott
Kerfoot
AJ
Spezza

TML

Hyman JT Nylander
Mikheyev Dvorak Marner
Crouse Hayton Kapanen
Engvall Gauthier Korskov

Rielly ???????
Chychrun Liljegren
Sandin Holl

Andersen
????????

Use trade chips to acquire Back up and first pairing RHD

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
i am a leaf fan but its getting more clear hes the guy that has to go to clear cap space and fill a couple holes what you think folks, make your best proposal, just wishful thinking on my part and probably going to get bombarded with hate proposals...….
it seems so far that a lot of you seem to agree but its a very difficult deal to make which I don't see happening and Dubas is gun shy and boy oh boy this team needs a player shake up, the make up of this team just isn't right in my view but Dubas thinks it is, he's going to wind up getting canned yet, biggest mistake was overpaying these young greedy player they have, you see around the league guys saying they would take less to win not the leaf greedy players...oh well back to the drawing board..

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
TML
AM

Zona
Chychrun
Dvorak
Hayton
Crouse

Reason I do this and yes I am a TML. We are a much more balanced team. Chychrun makes Dermott expendable. Dvorak is reunited with his Knights line mate Marner. Hayton looks to be a 1C in the making. Crouse adds some much needed grit to the third line.

Then trade:
Dermott
Kerfoot
AJ
Spezza

TML

Hyman JT Nylander
Mikheyev Dvorak Marner
Crouse Hayton Kapanen
Engvall Gauthier Korskov

Rielly ???????
Chychrun Liljegren
Sandin Holl

Andersen
????????

Use trade chips to acquire Back up and first pairing RHD
If we trade Matthews and STILL dont have a top RHD then thats a fail

stonec

Nov 21, 2011

Maybe you should have a little more faith in your number one draft picks. Draisaitl at a similar age two seasons ago had 25 goals and 70 points. Back then nobody spoke about how he would become a top three player in the league in two years.

Reactions: Chompchompr

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

unless a 3rd team can be involved to help w/some of that cap.
cap is scarce, however, and such help will have a cost...

Reactions: Troy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad