It's finally fun to watch this team again

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Continue this garbage for two more years and say goodbye to Beddard, no elite players wants to play with a team full of clowns, clueless GM, worthless coach, loser organization as a whole, pathetic all around.

I would pump the brakes on that take to be honest. KD is having to try and clean up the mess that Stan left the team in. The Hawks wouldn't have even in the running for Bedard if SB was still the GM. He was more aligned with keeping the Hawks picking in the 12-15 range.

A few seasons having a piss poor roster was badly needed, in my opinion. As shitty as that's been to watch as a fan, the worse they are, the better they should be in the long run.

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
Continue this garbage for two more years and say goodbye to Beddard, no elite players wants to play with a team full of clowns, clueless GM, worthless coach, loser organization as a whole, pathetic all around.
they are not even trying to sign elite players in free agency just cast off's

explain what's fun to watch about them

emeyezee

Jul 1, 2015
I don’t pretend to know much about how ELC contracts work, but if Bedard is an RFA after 3 years and signs with someone else, can’t we just match that contract?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I don’t pretend to know much about how ELC contracts work, but if Bedard is an RFA after 3 years and signs with someone else, can’t we just match that contract?
Yes. He can't just leave if he wants to after his ELC. If he chooses to sign with someone else, the Hawks can retain him by matching the contract. If they elected to let him leave, we'd get compensated with multiple picks, depending on the contract size.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
This "say goodbye to Bedard" talk 9 games into his career is a new low in this board's troubling relationship with emotional regulation
To be fair, it's only that poster "Blackhawks" who thinks Bedard is gone after 9 games. He's stirring the pot and I am pretty sure he's a troll. That poster does a lot of mental gymnastics to try and prove himself to be superiors to everybody else but he really comes off as this board version of Ralph Wiggums.

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
To be fair, it's only that poster "Blackhawks" who thinks Bedard is gone after 9 games. He's stirring the pot and I am pretty sure he's a troll. That poster does a lot of mental gymnastics to try and prove himself to be superiors to everybody else but he really comes off as this board version of Ralph Wiggums.
Only not as funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad